Building a music shed (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 106
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 6
I took that photo 5 mins ago and its absolutely pissing down but you'd never guess from looking at that.

I need to stop using the high dynamic range

Trying to upload off my phone idk wtf is going on with that

Looking good Gaz! keep posting the pics.
Absolutely Tommy!

Rain has put the kibosh on this morning but this is the current state of play

IMG_20200718_095007.jpg IMG_20200718_095115.jpg

Bonus roof shot cos I'm pleased with how well that turned out.Very smart looking
Need to get some guttering up there soon,but sourcing small gutters is hard in Ireland,even though they make it in Cork. I may end up driving down to the factory..or get it off Amazon.

I tell you's what its been a great learning experience thus far.Trying to build yank style in this country isnt that easy. Our windows and doors arent designed for it,amongst other things. having said that its great fun. I would love to do another one with all the knowledge I've accrued from this one. Although I'd probably make a whole slew of different mistakes.

If a picture speaks a thousand words a video must speak a few thousand

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A complete success! Thankfully laid off work for a couple of weeks after my holidays so I was able to get stuck the fuck in. I can play my music loud enough to go deaf without disturbing anyone..not that I'm into loud music these days. If I was doing it again..yes I would do things differently here and there but all in all I am pleased with my new inspiration isolation location

Still a couple of loose ends to tie up..waiting on gutter brackets

If a picture speaks a thousand words a video must speak a few thousand

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A complete success! Thankfully laid off work for a couple of weeks after my holidays so I was able to get stuck the fuck in. I can play my music loud enough to go deaf without disturbing anyone..not that I'm into loud music these days. If I was doing it again..yes I would do things differently here and there but all in all I am pleased with my new inspiration isolation location

Still a couple of loose ends to tie up..waiting on gutter brackets

Fair fucks to you Gary, that looks the bee's knees. Many happy hours rocking out and writing my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back