BUILD YOUR OWN DRONE (2 Viewers)

hi lads - i've been searching about with no luck - somewhere i remember there being a pdf of the drone lab that you can use for a template for making an enclosure, did i imagine that?? hoping to house it over the next few hours.

so eh.... survey?? what do folks use them for, one year down the road...

mine gets pulled out about once a month to mess with and put pedal notes on demos. i didnt make the enclosure because something more important came up (building a home composter to have stuff ready for spring).

i always get it out and mess with it but it gets retired as soon as i start working in the computer. i found it difficult to "sit" with anything else soundwise. sounds great on it's own with loads of fx piled on top though.

i recorded an octave of samples from it which are handy for bashing out chords but i recorded it pretty crappily and it doesn't sound great.

i've got a new soundcard now that can send cv so i must try out clocking it from my daw one of these days...

so yeah, basically sitting on the pile of other useless crap i've built.

wow a year on eh :)

I mess with mine a fair bit. Used it for a gig with Brian Conniffe there a couple of months back, along with a few pedals and a circuitbent radio. Got a good range of sounds out of it. Finally got a power supply for my Gristleizer and the two of them a a fucking amazing combination!!!

Anyone out there interested in buying my one of these? I don't use it enough and can't justify owning it anymore. Have a few other diy oscillators that do what I need so won't be stuck either. Also anyone any ideas what a built one of these is worth?

Reckon I'd sell mine, think I need to replace a pot on it. I'll have look at tomorrow as it's been in a drawer for the last year.

This is about 90% drone lab with I think a fuzz of some sort after it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back