brunch suggestions! (1 Viewer)

sarah

Website
www.flickr.com
I know there's the big old resteraunt thread.. but it's a lot to
wade through if all you want is to stuff yer face of a sunday.

Odessa does some sexy waffles with fruit and schtuff yum yum..
also have some other veggie stuff such as eggs hollandaise (sp?) and veggie
fajitas although they mixed mine up and gave me chicken instead
which left me mildly traumatised.

Veggie Brunch in Juice is nice, both the Waffles and French Toast are excellent, and I gather the various other non-meat things are very tasty. However, I always feel as if they know that I am
A) not a les (easy to spot, granted)
B) not a vegetarian/vegan/lacto-ovo-vegetarian/rastafarian
and thus I am regarded with suspicion. Perhaps they can see the longing for rashers in my eyes.

ICUH8N said:
Veggie Brunch in Juice is nice, both the Waffles and French Toast are excellent, and I gather the various other non-meat things are very tasty. However, I always feel as if they know that I am
and thus I am regarded with suspicion. Perhaps they can see the longing for rashers in my eyes.

when do you go on these clandestine feeds?

i got xp installed as you can see but this activation thing is a bastard.

Lefty Frizzell said:
when do you go on these clandestine feeds?

i got xp installed as you can see but this activation thing is a bastard.

Usually at some hellishly early hour on a Saturday, when the city is populated solely by chipper American girls and old people walking their dogs. We really need to give the Gables another whirl when the weather gets good. Can't throw a copy of the Sunday Indo up there without hitting a hot gin-soaked mom.

Is it saying it's activated or already in use? Phone call to HP tomorrow will sort it.

ICUH8N said:

Some guy in a health food shop near where I live started on me when I told him I wasn't veggie. He got very angry and derided me.
Still, wasn't as bad as the Polish shop.

Were you given out to for not being polish? Is that a pierogi in your pocket, or are you just happy &c.

ICUH8N said:
Were you given out to for not being polish? Is that a pierogi in your pocket, or are you just happy &c.

More or less. Their poppyseed bread is extraordinary - both in taste and in price!
Did you know "Mór" is an Old Polish word for "Death". Extraordinary.

Meanwhile, I'm rather glad to have picked up four apples, yes, four apples for £1. And I can get two, yes two, punnets of raspberries for the same price.
Top Banana. Or should I say Szczytowy Banan. Or to be more precise, Szczytowe Jabłko.

ICUH8N said:

ho hum the world would be a better place without veggies and vegans
that act like superior martyr types.

that spelled correctly?

I wish some place would do a loverly veggie fry up with all things bad and wonderful eggs and beans and veggie sausages etc.

I had a yummy brunch in that ardbia or bar bia or whatever the name in galway with roast veg and spinach and eggs... fantastic especially when remedying the after effects of alcohol poisoning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back