Bring Back Rep. (1 Viewer)

The strange thing is the very day I read that I went into a charity shop looking for old cds and crap like that and found 'bugs' by hepburn on 7. Didn't buy it of course, but "LOLed"

It was a single, but I don't remember it myself.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Review: I feel sick.

That's a remix?

here's the original

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

my review:

WATCH OUT THE NEW RADICALS, HEPBURN HAVE GOT YOUR NUMBER AND THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU

have they posted on the forum though?

edit: sorry, no one cares. Move along now.

Can we be allowed to like and dislike likes and dislikes? Like, if someone dislikes my post i could then dislike their dislike or if someone liked a post that I disliked i could dislike their like and so on with no limit to the level of likes/dislikes per like like/dislike? I'm not sure how it would be best to display these but I'm sure it would be simple to arrange some sort of way.

I just don't like the fact that we are not held accountable by these accumulative likes and dislikes. If someone gave you bad rep it was there forever, a little red box chastising you for not liking the right things, or liking the wrong things too much.

That said on particularly contentious threads - the recent police/rape talk one for example, it is interesting to scoot through and see who has liked and disliked what, thus allowing us to categorise people into slim boxes of opinion when they haven't actually said anything on the matter.

That said on particularly contentious threads - the recent police/rape talk one for example, it is interesting to scoot through and see who has liked and disliked what, thus allowing us to categorise people into slim boxes of opinion when they haven't actually said anything on the matter.

Jesus christ, I hope no one thinks I actually hold the views I argue on thumped???

I had loads of rep Manic. Loads of it. Well... not that much actually :( Don't bring back rep.

How about they bring it back, but reset everyone's rep to zero? Then you could prove your strength once and for all Jonah.

I think someone gave me a bit of rep once. Then someone, like, de-repped me (If that's possible) because I said I thought Bridget Jones' Diary was a bit of a laugh. Suppose they were right to do it...

Can we be allowed to like and dislike likes and dislikes? Like, if someone dislikes my post i could then dislike their dislike or if someone liked a post that I disliked i could dislike their like and so on with no limit to the level of likes/dislikes per like like/dislike? I'm not sure how it would be best to display these but I'm sure it would be simple to arrange some sort of way.

I'm worried that this suggestion will be lost under all the new posts that have been posted since

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back