Bring Back Rep. (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
ok the main reason i turned it off is because in the not too distant future i'm going to be switching from vBulletin, and the new system doesn't have a rep system at all.

since it's friday and anyone here is by definition bored, have a look at a test install of the new setup here:

this is an out of the box install with no customisation applied at all. the data was imported last sunday morning and it's just for testing. i'll disable it again in half an hour.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
see if you can log in there - S,AS there's no commas allowed in usernames so drop yours if you're trying

washingcattle

Contributor
Threads
Ah I just had to go back one page to find that all my hard work was for nowt. I thought there was a point to thumped but as in life it's all a waste of my time energy and sexual inuendos. I wish I was on fire.

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
^ OH MY GOD I is John; OH MY GOD. I forgot that song existed. You are my favourite.

I'd say it's worse than I remember but it couldn't possibly be any worse than I remember. There was a really weird short-lived scene of bands back then who looked like bewitched but played their own instruments and wrote awful, awful music. see also: the thunderbugs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Land of No Junction
    Blow Up
    Aoife Nessa Frances
    Land of No Junction

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads