Bring Back Rep. (1 Viewer)

I only ever got nice rep and one bad one from Shaney there for something VERY UNJUST. Which I can't remember.

I remembered after i was giving out, the reason rep is disappearing is that the board has to move somewhere in the next while and wont transfer or something - cant remeber exactly but there is a reason.

I remembered after i was giving out, the reason rep is disappearing is that the board has to move somewhere in the next while and wont transfer or something - cant remeber exactly but there is a reason.

this is it

another problem will be people with multiple accounts associated with the same email address...

ha

they won't actually get merged. it just means i'll need to manually identify each person's "real" account and break the email addresses on the rest...

i know i've been probably reading about north korea too much, but can we have a mass grave for all the terminated accounts?

maybe just a subforum or somthin.

i know i've been probably reading about north korea too much, but can we have a mass grave for all the terminated accounts?

maybe just a subforum or somthin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back