BREXIT (4 Viewers)

I don't see them entering into government with O' Neill as first minister
Totally

This is a far bigger hurdle for them than any protocol or customs hoo-ha

What makes it hard for them to agree to the new framework, isn't the contents of it, or that they just love saying 'no' (they do)
It's that they'd be given up their biggest excuse to not go back to Stormont, and have to kiss the IRA's ring (as they see it)

Totally

This is a far bigger hurdle for them than any protocol or customs hoo-ha

What makes it hard for them to agree to the new framework, isn't the contents of it, or that they just love saying 'no' (they do)
It's that they'd be given up their biggest excuse to not go back to Stormont, and have to kiss the IRA's ring (as they see it)

Well maybe which is a little ridiculous when you consider that the NI assembly has a joint ministerial position literally a first and second minister with SF already having being second minister for the last quarter of a century. The unionist vote seemed to be moving two ways to either a harder vote like TUV or say a softer Alliance Party who I think don't describe themselves as Unionist at all. So maybe a party like that will continue to grow with the Unionist vote being split among different party's being one reason as to why SF gained a majority. I thinks it's deserving for the DUP however who were all in with Brexit from the very start and cosy with the ERG and Arron Banks etc. They maybe did succeed in partitioning the UK from EU just not one specific the part of the UK but maybe that's going to far.

Does this make Northumberland Kashmir?

led zeppelin GIF

to be fair, that was quick.
I'd have guessed they would have hung onto their own delusions that they didn't in fact make a huge mistake, a bit longer.

I guess the stark glaring reality of things going to shit, and the realization that the lads who drove this have mainly fucked off to Sunnier EU climates, might focus the message.

Sure now is the perfect time to move to Northern Ireland lads. You're still allowed live there, and it's conceivably slightly less scuppered. Or not. Who knows.

I didn’t even get as far as customs charges there a few minutes ago. Saw a second hand book dealer advertise a book I’ve been looking for on Instagram. Clicked through, £30 for it but a decent price. Add to cart, it adds £25 for shipping via Royal Mail!

There probably is a Scotland thread?

Nicola Sturgeon's house being searched for evidence.

What really struck me is that it looks like a relatively normal house and car combo.

There probably is a Scotland thread?

Nicola Sturgeon's house being searched for evidence.

What really struck me is that it looks like a relatively normal house and car combo.
This thread is for Brexit

But sickos here use it for talking about what's going on generally in English politics, like it's some hot girl who will never even know their name

Has anyone bought anything online from the UK recently?
How did the additional charges work out?
i bought a jumper from this "EU" branded shop, which turned out to be based of out the UK.
I didn't know this at the time.
They sent the jumper, and then months later FedEx independently came looking for close to 90 Euro in various charges, so almost doubled to cost of the fucking jumper. But at that point months had passed and I wasn't in a position to send the thing back.

Long story short: download your jumpers.

i bought a jumper from this "EU" branded shop, which turned out to be based of out the UK.
I didn't know this at the time.
They sent the jumper, and then months later FedEx independently came looking for close to 90 Euro in various charges, so almost doubled to cost of the fucking jumper. But at that point months had passed and I wasn't in a position to send the thing back.

Long story short: download your jumpers.
I had the same thing happen --only for books

Takeaway: Knit your books

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back