BREXIT (5 Viewers)

Sajiv Javid has said he won't be seeking reelection.

Can probably smell how the wind is going.

I'd imagine a fair few Torys will be doing similar.
Here's the thing - MPs make 80k a year or thereabouts. Now he realises he's never going to be PM or whatever, that old banking job looks a lot more appealing. I mean who among us can live on only 80k a year, and the income from several rental properties? As if!

labour going for the 'we shall defeat them by becoming them' tactic again.
though it does offer a chance to be creative i guess...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

to be fair, the headline is overstating the actual proposals.

It's paywalled but I can guarantee regardless of the truth of the article (brexit was self colonisation IMHO) the unionists in the north of ireland will still live in the UK

that was over the trans stuff, yeah?
She's saying it's not
Which means it definitely is

Is this that interview that was bouncing around online about the housing of prisoners and she's a bit 6s and 7s?

Hard to see how a new leader is going to be any different if they're pushing the same bill through.

Would love to see the Scots back in Europe obv

They seem awfully confident that they'd be waved right back in.

Ignoring the fact that it wouldn't necessarily be in Spain's interests* to make it easy for a region/country/newly independent political entity to join the EU .

Alao Starmer announced today that Jeremy Corbyn “will not stand as a Labour candidate at the next general election” so will have to run as an independent candidate if he wants to return to westminster next GE

Alao Starmer announced today that Jeremy Corbyn “will not stand as a Labour candidate at the next general election” so will have to run as an independent candidate if he wants to return to westminster next GE
Fucking hell.

Reading between the lines here, but I'm getting the impression Lab establishment don't seem all that keen on Jeremy.

Like, so that statement is not made in order to prevent Jezza from running under Lab, that's easily achievable any number of ways. That statement is The Corbyn living rent free in their minds, and them tripping over themselves to have a bit of a shout about him for any pretext whatsoever, including ones they just imagined a minute ago.

Clearly if I'm Jeremy "Goebbels" Corbyn I'm going to have to run now, and dedicate blocks of time to winding up the boys.

Me too.

IMHO it has more in common with the scandewegians and the west coast of Ireland than it does with anything a few miles south of Birmingham.

It'd be quite the perplexing quandry for one or two communities in Northern Ireland, but they are perplexing already so it'd be grand. the list of remotely stable countries that want into europe at this point is very short, I think they'd be more than welcome.

Fucking hell.

Reading between the lines here, but I'm getting the impression Lab establishment don't seem all that keen on Jeremy.

Like, so that statement is not made in order to prevent Jezza from running under Lab, that's easily achievable any number of ways. That statement is The Corbyn living rent free in their minds, and them tripping over themselves to have a bit of a shout about him for any pretext whatsoever, including ones they just imagined a minute ago.

Clearly if I'm Jeremy "Goebbels" Corbyn I'm going to have to run now, and dedicate blocks of time to winding up the boys.
Well its one of 2 things.

1: Starmer is every bit the prick he seems to be, and is basically a Tory

2: Starmer needs to pander to disgruntled Tory voters who are pissed off cos of all the corruption and they made a bollox of brexit, and letting Corbyn back in wouldn't go down well with those.

I would love to believe its 2 and that after the next election he would up the anti-Brexit stuff and let Corbyn back in, but there's no way its 2. Its 1. Hes a cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back