BREXIT (4 Viewers)

Pen Farthing? Pen Farthing the dog rescuer, who presumably rides a big silly bicycle? And it's rhubarb this thing with the dogs.

It's like living inside Toast of London.

Haha. Remember that guy's report that was definitely going to bring down Trump.
Ah no, this is a bit different. No one was gunning for Boris (in the American way). People just wanted to know wtf happened. The majority of people, even dyed in the wool tories. And then someone kicked the can down the road by getting the Met involved. Whom that person is I know not.

I suppose objectively it's a fascinating bit of watching political machinations by pricks. But I can imagine Boris in his office with whomsoever going "AHA. by Galahad, if I get the Met involved then it shan't be a problem for at least a couple of weeks!"
"Genius idea Prime Minister that I actually came up myself with but I'm letting you take the credit for, because I'm smarter than you, you priviledged cunt".

I should send the Spitting Image people an email. Need the work.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sadder that no one in the tory party saw that strategy when they elected him leader, or more likely didn't care.

As a complete but honest and self effacing spoofer myself, it seems beyond obvious. It seems to me very basic management strategy.

Special Boris appears fucked?
Nah, I expect he'll be grand. If people called into question his bullshit it'd only expose their own bullshit. We can't be having that.

He might resign before the next general election would be my bet. I mean he spent so much time decorating his gaff with his new wife, he'd want to see his term out. Or else she'd batter him.

Nah, I expect he'll be grand. If people called into question his bullshit it'd only expose their own bullshit. We can't be having that.

He might resign before the next general election would be my bet. I mean he spent so much time decorating his gaff with his new wife, he'd want to see his term out. Or else she'd batter him.
I was making a thumped injoke I'm afraid

Gorillas mot as scare now

this just in, turns out if your life is chaos and you don't find the right post office, that's open at the time time, and pay the duty on post that's levied and crap sent from the UK, An Post eventually cave in and deliver it anyway.

Also noticed that they got the duty wrong (I think), they were demanding around a tenner, stating it was 40 something Euro of stuff, at ~10% (?), plus an An Post extra fee of 5 euro, summing up to ~10 euro.

The value of the package was 20 Euro, and the postage was 20 odd quid (??). What they'd done is summed the value of the item with the postage paid, and demanded duty on top of that, along with the added fee.

Long story short, don't ever order anything from the UK, ever.

this just in, turns out if your life is chaos and you don't find the right post office, that's open at the time time, and pay the duty on post that's levied and crap sent from the UK, An Post eventually cave in and deliver it anyway.

Also noticed that they got the duty wrong (I think), they were demanding around a tenner, stating it was 40 something Euro of stuff, at ~10% (?), plus an An Post extra fee of 5 euro, summing up to ~10 euro.

The value of the package was 20 Euro, and the postage was 20 odd quid (??). What they'd done is summed the value of the item with the postage paid, and demanded duty on top of that, along with the added fee.

Long story short, don't ever order anything from the UK, ever.

The delivery cost is included in the amount to be taxed

it makes sense though. the cost of an item has to include the cost of actually getting it into the country.

if i buy a dishwasher in DID, the price of the dishwasher not only includes the cost of manufacturing it, etc., but also the cost of having it shipped here from wherever it was made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back