BREXIT (10 Viewers)

Lol you gotta admire his dedication to being a cunt and landing his underlings in it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i saw a tweet earlier with a video purporting to be rees-mogg at this party. if the press secretary has set a precedent, that'd be a nice precedent.

Meanwhile mid circus they have voted the Nationality and Borders bill, which i've not read yet but is a prity patel gig.

Isn't Boris such a clown though

I just read two pages of the bill and it was a piece of shit designed to allow foxhunting while saying it is illegal. Here is what i read, i highlighted the bit that makes it useless for you. I suspect i'm the only person in the whole online discussion who's read it :p

View attachment 15328
View attachment 15329
That's a fair point though, although I doubt that's the actual reason Sinn Fein voted against it

Can't believe that woman that no one has ever heard if before has resigned. Thats it for the Tory party now says London twitter.
She's an awful cunt in fairness. Hope she has a miserable christmas

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah I'd heard of her, from BBC politics editor and wife of a Spectator Editor to spokesperson for the Tory party, but the BBC has a left wing bias, right?

Admittedly I only consciously heard of her when she got that job in the first place.

Meanwhile mid circus they have voted the Nationality and Borders bill, which i've not read yet but is a prity patel gig.

Isn't Boris such a clown though

I've started to think this circus is Priti Patels power push.

1 year old stories coming full formed designed to fuck with Boris, just at time when he might have to ramp up restrictions, as her super right wing but *Very Bristish* them-uns bill makes major steps towards law. Just saying it here so i don't have to convince people I called it retrospectively.

i have seen several comments/tweets/what have you, along the lines of 'why are people paying more attention to the boris circus than what patel is pushing through' and i don't comment because i think i'm naive in pointing out that there's way more popular anti-tory leverage to be had in focussing on the parties than there is on the patel bills.

I kinda think Boris brought in something though - essentially during Theresa may's era, he acted as an opposition politician, she got ousted and he became unelected leader of the UK. I suspect that winning over both the party and the public looks really like too much work to the rest of the tories now, who previously would have expected both to be a requirement. Uk is kinda rudderless, next election supposedly 2024 which seems like a long time since May came in, but if Patel can A: Oust Boris B: be kinda definite and hardline and C: get her mad citizenship bill through where she can just make 1-2% of potential opposition voters second class citizens then that'd see her in good stead for 2024. Kier starmer is sorta a john major, for when people want to be bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back