BREXIT (4 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Xavier Bettel Brexit legend

OK, not brexit related, but papal infallibilty for british government ministers:

i was trying to get mushroom starter kits, and all the vendors in the UK are no longer shipping outside the UK. fortunately i found one in kerry, but they've not responded to my query yet.

N.I. parliament had the opportunity yesterday to ban hunting with hounds and for reasons I can't understand Sinn Fein bollocksed it up. All SF MLAs voted against it, while all UUP MLAs supported the ban.

I just read two pages of the bill and it was a piece of shit designed to allow foxhunting while saying it is illegal. Here is what i read, i highlighted the bit that makes it useless for you. I suspect i'm the only person in the whole online discussion who's read it :p

1638906561740.png
1638906601388.png

I just read two pages of the bill and it was a piece of shit designed to allow foxhunting while saying it is illegal. Here is what i read, i highlighted the bit that makes it useless for you. I suspect i'm the only person in the whole online discussion who's read it :p

View attachment 15328
View attachment 15329
Thanks ann post.
that was completely useless legislation.
better to wait and get it right next time - no exemptions.

View attachment 15328
View attachment 15329

Have you posted this on Twitter? Needs a sharing.

Johnson urging everyone to get on with "it" repeating a few slogans and phrases.
There will be an investigation so something to consider further on down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back