BREXIT (13 Viewers)

" WE ARE. BRATISH"

p03197pm.jpg
Ah good ole Geoffrey Donaldson

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Interesting to hear that the border came about as a result of "the troubles"

Only read the first comment, sorted by best. I can't imagine what else is in there.

Only read the first comment, sorted by best. I can't imagine what else is in there.

semi entertaining run through a lot of stereotypes. fairly little nastiness or offence taken.
a surprising amount of anglophiles.

The much lauded UK AUS deal falls through

You wonder that at some point in proceedings is there going to be this sneaking realization that: The UK doesn't matter as much as they thought it did.

Or I wonder what fraction of the lads out trying to bargain these deals knew from the outset this was going to be a horrible shitshow, have been sent out to deal with the horrible shitshow, and are beginning to wonder about what they're doing in life.

Like, it has to be a bit demoralizing.

You wonder that at some point in proceedings is there going to be this sneaking realization that: The UK doesn't matter as much as they thought it did.
They will nuke the entire planet to teach us a lesson long before they realize this consciously

Or I wonder what fraction of the lads out trying to bargain these deals knew from the outset this was going to be a horrible shitshow, have been sent out to deal with the horrible shitshow, and are beginning to wonder about what they're doing in life.

Like, it has to be a bit demoralizing.
As long as the money keeps flowing to the Tories and their mates, and so far it has, then it's all working swimmingly.

I thought the right-on, left-leaning, Guardian would be all over a story like that.
Good question, what are politico up to? According to this piece it's still being finalized

on the plus side I found out his UK counterpart is a Trevelyan, of that Trevelyan fame, although only by marriage in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back