BREXIT (7 Viewers)

I didn't

I told my sisters that it would be

'Boris is very bad, can I be in the next govt, I'm actually a human.'

Was I close?
Yeah sort of. It was basically like this

LK: So what is Boris Johnson really like?

DC: Boris is very bad, he should never have been elected, that was terribly wrong, but Corbyn would have been worse, Boris wanted people to die, he laughed at their loved one's pain, it got him hard, I have proof that he personally murdered some, I'm a disruptor and jouranlists such as yourself are very very very stupid

LK (fake shock): So you Dominic Cummings are telling me here now that you didn't have complete faith in poor loveable Boris Johnson? Who do you think you are?

Dunno if I want to watch that Cummings interview. He just looks slimy. And he's just slagging off his former employers there's a chance I might end up agreeing with him.

Coveney and the Nordie Unionists were dominating BBC4 all day today. I am fed up of their whining. Everyone here is and no one cares what they think. "You lot knew this would happen!!".

Someone suggested to me that maybe the UVF should start bombing Brussels, then they might get taken more seriously.

Yeah sort of. It was basically like this

LK: So what is Boris Johnson really like?

DC: Boris is very bad, he should never have been elected, that was terribly wrong, but Corbyn would have been worse, Boris wanted people to die, he laughed at their loved one's pain, it got him hard, I have proof that he personally murdered some, I'm a disruptor and jouranlists such as yourself are very very very stupid

LK (fake shock): So you Dominic Cummings are telling me here now that you didn't have complete faith in poor loveable Boris Johnson? Who do you think you are?
Ah, LK is not Lorraine Kelly as I first assumed

'yeah, we really expected the EU to fuck over an EU member in favour of someone leaving the EU'

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

'yeah, we really expected the EU to fuck over an EU member in favour of someone leaving the EU'

From the same twitter thread

I cycle by the French embassy every day. There's a banner above the door that reads, 'YOUR NEAREST EU NEIGHBOUR'.

We love the French. The French love us. Apart from that handball prick.

I always think that with the chair fights - it's more of a performance than a real fight. Like those are things that we used to throw at each other at school. I mean like there are ashtrays and bottles if you actually werent engaging in some kinda mating dance and wanted to inflict harm

not directly brexit-related, but just a passing thought about the madness of the UK. boris has just announced, as part of his reshuffle, that Anne-Marie Trevelyan is their new trade minister. from the same family (by marriage) as the infamous charles trevelyan, he of the corn. 175 years on and no changes. british elites just magically self-perpetuate, it’s really quite amazing how they pull it off

not directly brexit-related, but just a passing thought about the madness of the UK. boris has just announced, as part of his reshuffle, that Anne-Marie Trevelyan is their new trade minister. from the same family (by marriage) as the infamous charles trevelyan, he of the corn. 175 years on and no changes. british elites just magically self-perpetuate, it’s really quite amazing how they pull it off

My family still live in the fields of athenry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back