BREXIT (5 Viewers)

decent chronological rundown of the DUP meltdown here, by Vincent Kearney. If Jeffrey Donaldson manages to get himself crowned leader next week, he’ll have a hell of a clean-up job. the shinners probably can’t believe their luck: right now, they are the ones that the british government is deferring to in northern ireland as the sensible grownups. and an election on the horizon in eleven months.

It's glaringly obvious to me that a society which elects someone like Johnson does so precisely because they do see themselves as being cunts hence getting the biggest the cunt they can find to act the absolute **** unless they actually believe he can protect them whatever victim hood they are supposed to feel from the EU.

Again, as I said earlier, Johnson was elected PM by the Conservative party membership. Not by the society as a whole. This country has no (nor desires any) real concept of representative democracy, they accept that this is it, so lets watch football.

I think most people will go with the status quo because lots of vaccines are good, they found a magical money tree last year, and so the UK should come out ahead of it's competitor countries in the coming years. Even if it has to drag Norn Iron along behind it.

Erm ... but Northern Ireland isn't part of Britain, is it? It's part of the United Kingdom. Britain is the name of the island, right?

Ah never mind, who the fuck cares
I have Northern Irish mates who are very adamant that they are British

But you're not wrong, no one cares

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

DO YOU MIND??

Can someone factcheck this "legally still a country" bit for me?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

DO YOU MIND??

Can someone factcheck this "legally still a country" bit for me?

someone *has* to start a cornish-language erasure covers band just so it can be called cornish erasure

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back