BREXIT (6 Viewers)

WTF is going on with Corbyn

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Keir Starmer seems to think that bowing every time to the critics on the right in the media will somehow get him elected?

They're all voting Tory anyway.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I used to really dislike Frankie, but he seems to be pretty on the ball most of the time these days.

Surely labour can just look at the tories and go "right, let's not do that".

I don't listen to it. It's not like what the US seems to be. But yes, in a way. There's a lot of stupid opinions being facilitated by stupid presenters. It is an echo chamber.

I wouldn't blame this country's problems on phone in radio shows with "Terry the cab driver who's phoning in from Essex to talk about Jeremy Corbyn".

haha,

It's only a few years old though isn't it? Murdoch's latest way of controlling the terms of the debate.

I don't believe that Billy the racist calling in from his boat chasing refugees is the problem for the whole country but there's the whole Manufacturing Consent side of things that I do find convincing.

haha,

It's only a few years old though isn't it? Murdoch's latest way of controlling the terms of the debate.

I don't believe that Billy the racist calling in from his boat chasing refugees is the problem for the whole country but there's the whole Manufacturing Consent side of things that I do find convincing.

An interesting idea. Probably a bit too intellectual for me to bring up at work with Smasher John from Gravesend. Yeah, Murdochian ideas are very entrenched in people who are misplacing their anger.

Keir Starmer seems to think that bowing every time to the critics on the right in the media will somehow get him elected?

They're all voting Tory anyway.

Or Starmer may in fact be reacting to the findings of the equality and human rights commission a public body set up to promote equality and prevent discrimination. The findings of which Corbyn has more or less refused to accept that is there never was any problem beforehand and now that the EHRC has determined that actually there was there still wasn't ?

Is it not in all simplicity starmer playing the nazi card to copper fasten A: his slightly watery leadership vibe and B: to placate the murdochs of the worlds who killed off soviet corbyn?

The findings of which Corbyn has more or less refused to accept that is there never was any problem beforehand and now that the EHRC has determined that actually there was there still wasn't ?
I thought the findings were that the incidence of antisemitism turned out to be 0.03% rather than the alleged 30%, and he has no problem accepting that?

Or Starmer may in fact be reacting to the findings of the equality and human rights commission a public body set up to promote equality and prevent discrimination.
Did you read what those findings were, or what the investigation actually was into? Because it sounds like you have not.
The findings of which Corbyn has more or less refused to accept that is there never was any problem beforehand and now that the EHRC has determined that actually there was there still wasn't ?
If by "more or less refused to accept" you mean "accepted immediately and said as much" you would be correct.

Is it not in all simplicity starmer playing the nazi card to copper fasten A: his slightly watery leadership vibe and B: to placate the murdochs of the worlds who killed off soviet corbyn?
It seems to be that way, yeah. I mean, I guess I look forward to him using this confirmation that he is not in league with anti-British IRA-loving Soviet Antisemites to storm his way to a resounding Labour victory in a few years. Because it was those legitimate concerns that lost the election, right?

It seems to be that way, yeah. I mean, I guess I look forward to him using this confirmation that he is not in league with anti-British IRA-loving Soviet Antisemites to storm his way to a resounding Labour victory in a few years. Because it was those legitimate concerns that lost the election, right?

There is no reason it has to be any more evolved than [alt.taoiseach] blaming [alt.sf] for things that happened when they were 3.

I should say, Despite my earlier characterisations, I do know intelligent considered working class tories who are pro Brexit and want to reduce immigration and they have good points that I struggle to argue with. They're not all thick angry racists. But a lot of them are, the loudest ones. And a lot of the rest are two out of three of those things.

I was having a conversation with one such guy the other day, we were both utterly baffled by the fact that most Americans we've met are thoroughly decent people, even the pro Trump ones. And yet, 'Merica.

I don't want to be tarring them all with the same brush I mean, because that would me a prick. There are legitimate concerns.
Or maybe I mean the banality of evil. I dunno anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back