BREXIT (7 Viewers)

Don't forget this

_100485209_corbyn3.jpg

tumblr_osh7qmvk9l1qh59n0o6_500.png

Did anyone watch the debate last night? I just wanted to reach into the telly and fix jeremy’s glasses
Yeah, honestly it was mostly really bad. Jeremy wasn't brilliant. I mean, he was correct in everything he said, and not uncharismatic , and he'd be a great leader in that he's not full of shit, but he seemed chronically incapable of winning against that doddering buffoon (except on the Royal Family question).

The fucking crowd though, practically booing Corbyn during the question about the environment, the UK is fucked.

Yeah, honestly it was mostly really bad. Jeremy wasn't brilliant. I mean, he was correct in everything he said, and not uncharismatic , and he'd be a great leader in that he's not full of shit, but he seemed chronically incapable of winning against that doddering buffoon (except on the Royal Family question).

The fucking crowd though, practically booing Corbyn during the question about the environment, the UK is fucked.
The whole format was laughable. Why did they have the audience there? Johnson just talked louder in a posh accent. I honestly thought the presenter was going to give him a time out. The best bit was when Johnson said he'd give Corbyn a pot of damson jam for Christmas and Corbyn said "I make my own damson jam". The handshake was cringey.

Fucking horrible cunt in the audience shouting "here we go!" when JC mentioned climate change affecting poorer countries and laughing at the 4 day week thing.

Stupid fucking question on antisemitism as well,

Just thought we'd roll out that people call you antisemitic and will continue to do so until you resign and there's nothing you can ever say or do to convince them otherwise. More of a comment then a question really.

can we start calling it the british question?

Just the general whole shambles that they are tunneling into, like they call it 'the irish question' when they are assuming that the colonisation has gotten a little bumpy and awkward.

Do these fucking tory cunts not realise how vile and sneaky this looks when labour are announcing policies that will transform people's live. This will come back to haunt them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do these fucking tory cunts not realise how vile and sneaky this looks when labour are announcing policies that will transform people's live. This will come back to haunt them.

You sound like you’re surprised by their behaviour

It just looks like trolling, it's not sneaky really, no one would actually think it's the real site. It's poor form, but sure that's what they're going for isn't it? Going for that 4chan vote.

This is the most antisemitic thing i've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back