BREXIT (7 Viewers)

I was thinking Farage might be crazy enough to fight the Tories or have that big of an estimation of himself to do so but it looks like some sort of agreement has been made between them. This might also put even more emphasis on Brexit in the GE.

I wonder if we'll see a pro 2nd ref alliance between Labour/SNP/Greens/Plaid. The Lib Dems have said they won't work with Labour. Labour have said they won't do a coalition - that will have to change - but they haven't specifically singled out any of the centre/left parties.

I dunno the SNP have said that they would be happy with a hung parliment because that might give them more leverage and there basic agenda is to leave the UK but they atleast don't want to be forced out of the EU. It's a shame about the Brexit Party they really did have the potential to split the leave voters in the most hilarious way it already happened in the Welsh by-election where the LibDems took a seat from the Tories. A second referendum still seems very taboo for some reason I think whenever it's been put to the parliament as an option so far it's always had a very low vote.

I wonder if we'll see a pro 2nd ref alliance between Labour/SNP/Greens/Plaid. The Lib Dems have said they won't work with Labour. Labour have said they won't do a coalition - that will have to change - but they haven't specifically singled out any of the centre/left parties.

The Greens have stepped away from IDS's constituency to let labour have a run at him haven't they? He got in by about 2,400 last time and the Green candidate took 1,200 so there's a chance it might work. So there is some cooperation going on.

I've heard it suggested that maybe Labour should reciprocate for the Greens in constituencies they can't win, and on some level I can seen the point, but I just had a quick once over the 2017 results and aside from Lucas, who doesn't need that help, she was elected with 14,000 votes to spare; there were only about 3 constituencies where they polled above 10% and in only one of those did they come second (that was Bercow's constituency and by convention the 3 main parties don't appear to run against the speaker, in any case that was a Tory seat since 1970), otherwise their vote seems to be at around 2% in most places.

Jesus, i was kidding

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here, d'ye think Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales could just form a new union and leave England to go solo?

The Great Celtic Union.

I mean, probably, I'd say i've thought of it and forgotten it about 6 times this shit has been going on for so long.

In Ireland we have the Simpsons Fans website expired party :(

Unbelievable. The BBC have boosted the sound on Corbyn's mic while he's not speaking to make him sound like a heavy breathing weirdo. I do this for a living and this was definitely done purposefully to make him look bad.

Unbelievable. The BBC have boosted the sound on Corbyn's mic while he's not speaking to make him sound like a heavy breathing weirdo. I do this for a living and this was definitely done purposefully to make him look bad.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Like if it was one of those X/Y prosumer things that are ubiquitous now and her mic was too low there'd be a possibility that some bad engineer summed it to mono and then boosted her segments up to his volume level. That's possible. Its absolutely awful work no matter who did it but it is possible.

Or

There was some generic compressor running wild it'd be possible in 2-track mixdown to fuck up like that.

However,

nobody with a job would let that pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back