BREXIT (9 Viewers)

Does anyone else follow this idiot out of pure masochism?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just get Northern Ireland back in Ireland, (51% or so support it, which we all know is enough to make big, dumb decisions) give Scotland one more chance to stay in or leave and then build a fucking wall around that stupid country, we can paint the walls with pictures of incoming nazi bombers so they can have their blitz spirit 24/7.

I've been watching that documentary "The Troubles" on bbc. Even though it's about what happened in the past,it does make me feel the cluelessness of current politicians could have them in for a shock. Whatever the brexit outcome.

I think it was more of a "fuck Ireland" barely dressed up as a "wait, I have it!" moment, you can see on his smug little face how he anticipates with relish the reaction his "all of Ireland" comment will get.

I suppose it's a sign that the cult of Boris could really get this thing though purely based on the incredibly dimwitted idea that he's a man of the people.

Ireland, the whole of Ireland. Sounds great!

I'm getting really excited about a United Ireland over here.

Ireland the whole of Ireland FTW

EHJteLSWoAAvsrq

The new deal honestly is worse than Mays even if it is much the same but maybe there will be more pressure to vote for it. May probably could even have got hers through if it was allowed to be put to the parliment a few more times. I'd be inclined to think that the EU really does want them gone at this stage but Johnson has never won a vote in the hoc yet so maybe he will keep his perfect record on the other hand those who want to stop brexit in the government still seem to disorganized to do so.

I think all it means is that they're not going to crash out. It was just a decision to take the most brain dead option off the table (since they clearly can't trust Johnson).

I'm not sure you can extrapolate anything other than that. Lewtin himself just said he's going to vote for Johnson's deal.

edit; well, maybe you can extrapolate that Johnson has no control over his party, and his party don't trust him. But I'm not sure that's news.

None of the current Tories voted for Letwins amendment except some of those that have lost the whip ( I think 10 of those) Johnson just doesn't have a majority government at this point and there is to much opposition from the other side. If the EU grants another extension possibly into early next year then that may give time for a general election which could potentially have big implications but it would also be a risky and uncertain endeavour.

None of the current Tories voted for Letwins amendment except some of those that have lost the whip ( I think 10 of those) Johnson just doesn't have a majority government at this point and there is to much opposition from the other side. If the EU grants another extension possibly into early next year then that may give time for a general election which could potentially have big implications but it would also be a risky and uncertain endeavour.
But many of those Letwin backing ex tories have said they will vote for the deal so it could still pass? Also, when do they vote on the deal now? The Labour mps who voted against the Letwin amendment should lose the whip IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back