BREXIT (23 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Bernie Lomax I thought you said they were good at social media

Its worth bearing in mind that outside the insular clusterfuck of london, a lot of this shit is making page 2 of the european broadsheets. beeb/guardian/mail are not the view from outside. About 1 story a week might be in USA today. They kinda got bored of the drama at the last fake brexit.

So explain it to me, i'm not sure I follow::

One and two

mean nothing,

Third, it provides for the potential creation of an all-island regulatory zone on the island of Ireland

Fourth, this regulatory zone must depend on the consent of those affected by it.

this just means the north stays in Europe until it votes to leave? The "All Ireland Regulatory Zone" is a subset of the European regulatory zone.

Fifth, and finally, under these arrangements Northern Ireland will be fully part of the UK customs territory, not the EU Customs Union, after the end of the transition period.

and this just means the North stays in Europe but tells everyone it's not in Europe when it suits?

I mean, the DUP have signed on to it - if demographics continue as they are the north will never leave the EU? I'm not being sarky here, am I correct in this reading?

Last edited:
Who knows or even cares the UK government should be considered a de facto non entity at this point it would probably itself only agree since it is willing to declare it's own parliament deceased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back