BREXIT (7 Viewers)

I mean what are the consequences

Is he going to forced to resign or is this just like all the relentless but ineffectual calls to impeach Trump?

I'd say there will lots of calls for him to do so in a reconvened parliament and if he doesn't then he will be subject to much scrutiny it's very damaging even if he doesn't step down over it. I wouldn't have that much hope for the parliament either really over brexit and allot more chaotic fudge is probably to be expected but this is at least some kind of movement and specifically against the Boris Cummings etc and the porugament which was setting a new precedent. I dunno really what will happen but fair play to the SNP for bringing this case to the courts one the more reasonable partys over there I think.

LOL they're not reasonable, they literally want to break up the UK and not privatize everything. They're great!

Will Dominic Cummings fall on his sword to protect Johnson? Would that satisfy everyone? Interesting times.

but wouldn't it suit him perfectly to step down before october 19th and then he could avoid having to ask for a deal, and could go to election as the champion of hard brexit guy?

in which he's fully expected to win because the brits are still that fucking stupid

LOL they're not reasonable, they literally want to break up the UK and not privatize everything. They're great!

At least they have ended the porugament via the Scottish and supreme court's. Surprising that you are defending a union based on monarchy when you are usually outspoken against.

At least they have ended the porugament via the Scottish and supreme court's. Surprising that you are defending a union based on monarchy when you are usually outspoken against.
I'm not defending it, i'm saying I like unreasonable parties :).

I'm not defending it, i'm saying I like unreasonable parties :).

Any Labour supporter should be thanking the SNP who are also most likely the only party that would be willing to form a coalition government with Labour. Although I would expect the SNP to gain seats in an upcoming election I wouldn't say the same for Labour.

Quite rightly as well, is there any other party who won't run the planet into the ground with unrestricted capitalism and broken promises?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back