BREXIT (5 Viewers)

This is such a strange thing. Its like a glitch in the matrix.
The jaws story is one thing, following it up with the George Brown one with the forgotten punchline is ... well, either it's a *really* carefully prepared speech to cultivate a persona, or it's just something that evolved based on what he found audiences liked and keep repeating cos it keeps working. The former is too mind-boggling to be true I think - I just can't see how a person could come up with a persona so outlandish AND be sure that other people would vote for it. So I'm left with randomness - Boris is just a product of cosmic monkeys on typewriters

The jaws story is one thing, following it up with the George Brown one with the forgotten punchline is ... well, either it's a *really* carefully prepared speech to cultivate a persona, or it's just something that evolved based on what he found audiences liked and keep repeating cos it keeps working. The former is too mind-boggling to be true I think - I just can't see how a person could come up with a persona so outlandish AND be sure that other people would vote for it. So I'm left with randomness - Boris is just a product of cosmic monkeys on typewriters
I really don't think it's that complicated. Idiots love the queen and the flag over there so they love a posh guy who represents that bit, and then they love when someone isn't stuffy and is a bit of a laugh and reminds them of the pop culture version of Churchill, mix that with 30 years of media melting all our minds and it seems obvious. I'm just surprised there aren't more.

Would've been great if, when he saw Black Rod, John Bercow had launched into "Hey hey Mama, said the way move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove."

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This makes alot more sense after reading that Jeremy Vine story- he loves to play the bumbling idiot to get cheap laughs. Thing is- most people are not fucking interested in a cheap laugh right now so he's dying on his feet...

Ah. It's a click bait headline , an intentional error no doubt intended to generate traffic

The headline and message of the story is quite different

Ah. It's a click bait headline , an intentional error no doubt intended to generate traffic

The headline and message of the story is quite different

Why those dirty, doublecrossing Torygraph fucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back