BREXIT (5 Viewers)

Her speech yesterday was essentially a draft resignation speech that confused with brexit policy. I thought she was gonna mic drop ti right there.

The european tories party is going to be gutted by brexit and ukip will gain in europe, and its probably the exact opposite of what tories actually want when they have meetings.

Some claiming this as victory for Brexit others for remain. Not sure what to think, but can’t see this getting any easier. Country more fractured than ever. Some solace in the fact the Tories have done terribly, and Tommy Robinson got publicly humiliated again, but the whole thing's a shit show.

Some claiming this as victory for Brexit others for remain. Not sure what to think, but can’t see this getting any easier. Country more fractured than ever. Some solace in the fact the Tories have done terribly, and Tommy Robinson got publicly humiliated again, but the whole thing's a shit show.
seems to be no different from before in terms of leave and remain, that I can see. Lads just nailing their colours to a different, less ambiguous, mast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back