BREXIT (7 Viewers)

Unless Westminster decides to seriously break with its conventions and rules, it's looking like the UK will leave without a Withdrawal Agreement in ten days time.

Theresa May's government is possibly the most stupid government in any country ever.

I reckon so. I mean at least this French government was cobbled together after an actual war. This Tory government is knowingly driving the country in to a deep recession and possibly decades of international isolation for no reason at all.

I thought the FF/Green government of 2008, with it's limitless guarantee, was dumb... but this is off the scale.

So now she want Corbyn to help her out of this mess? After calling him every name under the sun for the last two years...

This is a chance for Corbyn to step in and save the day and position himself as the next prime minister. Don't fuck it up Jez. At least his response acknowledges remainers exist. TM has spent the last 3 years denying their existence.

I'm now openly wearing my Brits Out badge because I fucking hate them so much.

If there is one thing that Brexit has clarified for me it's that I don't hate the Brits - I hate the Tory party. The Brexiteers, the "moderates", the isolated Remainers in the party. Every single last one of them. And everyone who has ever voted for any of them ever.

Simplistic I know, but it works for me.

If there is one thing that Brexit has clarified for me it's that I don't hate the Brits - I hate the Tory party. The Brexiteers, the "moderates", the isolated Remainers in the party. Every single last one of them. And everyone who has ever voted for any of them ever.

#notallbrits

I'm with you on that.

Also not a fan of the hardcore FBPE crowd. They're as unwilling to compromise as the ERG lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back