BREXIT (10 Viewers)

Also... it's worth considering that Russia is really fucked. It's the biggest country in the world, with enormous natural resources and a powerful military (although not as strong as it makes out). However... the economy is smaller than Texas - it's approximately the same size as Spain.

Putin is getting away with it at the moment, but this kind of despotism never lasts. The Russian people will just get sick of being poor and overthrow him (or more likely, his successor).

While being rich in America obviously wins all, i'm tryna work out if it'd be worse to be poor in America or poor in Russia.

Ah yeah... but they'll remove this despot for another!

One with hair (Medvedev, who had hair, not pictured)

bald-hairy.jpg

Thinking about it I suppose you only have to look at the Christchurch shootings, or Gemma O'Doherty for that matter, to see how people can have their minds melted by online garbagetalk.

Maybe my real upset is the idea that we wouldn't be in a very, very similar situation if Clinton had won, or that the Brexits (and climate meltdowns) of this world are simply stupid people making "bad" choices rather than the end result of 40-50 odd years of bowing to the markets.

The parliament can override him apparently if they have a common consensus to do so. But otherwise it looks like it's back to the drawing board for the Tory government. I don't think they saw that one coming. There are not to many options at this stage but they have been planning to ask for an extension so depending on the length of that different scenarios could be played out otherwise they must revoke A50 or crash out.

my hot take is that bercow has taken it on himself to sort the shit show out. they can revoke article 50 now to fulfill last weeks vote, and blame him. long term plan hold another referendum. but no saying how that will go since england is broken. useless fucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back