BREXIT (4 Viewers)

The Brexiteers in my office are shitting themselves which gives me hope. One Little Englander said there'd be riots on the streets if we remain. Bring it on, bitches!
insane
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

insane
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

These are just the British versions of the middle managers on their seated lawnmowers in the US who claimed they'd go to war if Obama go elected. A few mentalcases will attack Owen Jones on camera and the rest will sit down and watch the new season of Game of Thrones.

i.e.

0.jpg

Apparently Corbyn got boxed in the head by a brexit supporter last night while visiting a mosque. It’s was originally reported (by the bbc) that he was egged but turns out he was actually swung at (although I think the guy missed). Don’t think it’s being reported anywhere, now imagine the headlines if a left wing protester threw an egg at May?

Apparently Corbyn got boxed in the head by a brexit supporter last night while visiting a mosque. It’s was originally reported (by the bbc) that he was egged but turns out he was actually swung at (although I think the guy missed). Don’t think it’s being reported anywhere, now imagine the headlines if a left wing protester threw an egg at May?
Supposedly no press were there (what??) and someone has been arrested so they can't talk about it.

Anyway, Rachel Riley says he deserves it because he's a Nazi.

Heading home to Donegal at the end of the month. Will I need a green card to drive through the North? No one knows.

"At the moment all insurers are taking different measures leading up Brexit.

A lot of insurers are waiting until all news is final before they will issue green cards.

AXA, your underwriter have not issued any green cards to date and are advising they will have more information closer the time.

We reckon that if all goes through they should be issuing green cards in the coming weeks for those that require them.

We will keep you updated.

Heading home to Donegal at the end of the month. Will I need a green card to drive through the North? No one knows.

"At the moment all insurers are taking different measures leading up Brexit.

A lot of insurers are waiting until all news is final before they will issue green cards.

AXA, your underwriter have not issued any green cards to date and are advising they will have more information closer the time.

We reckon that if all goes through they should be issuing green cards in the coming weeks for those that require them.

We will keep you updated.
Not sure if the company but a mate got one already. Gonna email my crew today and corner them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back