BREXIT (4 Viewers)

Look at this shit:

Ooooh! Somebody hasn't replied (yet) to your email! Sinister!
it helps if you read the previous sentence:

'It has no published address and releases no information about who founded it, who controls it and who has been paying for these advertisements.'

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Would you back a centrist party if they were committed to stopping Brexit? Right now the only option on the table is the Tories and Brexit

blaming the party for being "institutionally anti-semitic."

It's true, Corbyn has criticized Israel, a legally anti-semitic position. Good old Israel eh?

whatever about whether he's actually anti-Sematic or not, he's made a total bollix of handing the situation.
How so?

His lack of saying anything concrete over Brexit has annoyed me alright but there's been a huge section of Blairite MP's just looking for a chance to jump ship, it was always going to happen. I looked up Mike Gapes there and the first thing I see is that is that he takes the pro-empire view of Venezuela, he's obviously not on board with Corbyn, can't say I blame him for leaving. Someone else look up the others, I can't be bothered.

C'mere, I'm not terribly well-informed, but as far as I understand it this actually is the only "anti-semitic" thing he's ever done. Is that correct?
He liked a picture on Facebook as well, and he once went to a jewish party but it wasn't the correct jews so it doesn't count.

Ah i dunno, clearly anti-semitism is a thing and people in every party are guilty of it, you will always find it and yeah, they should be stopping it duh. It's such a fucking ridiculous claim against Corbyn though (unless you genuinely agree with the Israel position).

Don't forget they tried the sexism thing against Corbyn first but it didn't stick

Why I won’t shut up about misogyny and the left | Jess Phillips

Labour isn't sexist because Jeremy Corbyn is 'a man of a certain age' - it's far worse

C'mere, I'm not terribly well-informed, but as far as I understand it this actually is the only "anti-semitic" thing he's ever done. Is that correct?

You don't have to be an MP to be a member of the labour party membership is open to the general public. I think one recent issue was Labour refusing to expel members who were expressing antisemitic veiws (basically sending hate mail) to Luciana Berger who is herself Jewish. I don't see the problem with a split I think it is good for everyone if MPs are unhappy with Labour it's good for them and labour that they leave.

You don't have to be an MP to be a member of the labour party membership is open to the general public. I think one recent issue was Labour refusing to expel members who were expressing antisemitic veiws (basically sending hate mail) to Luciana Berger who is herself Jewish. I don't see the problem with a split I think it is good for everyone if MPs are unhappy with Labour it's good for them and labour that they leave.
But it's bad for everybody else as it gives the Tories the upper hand

But it's bad for everybody else as it gives the Tories the upper hand

It will make a labour government just a little bit more difficult to achieve but that possiblity also depends on many other issues. The new independent party MPs might find re-election more difficult too outside of the labour party. I think the are better off to stick with there own principals than attach themselves to a big and established party for the sake of it.

LOL

it's odd to see so many writers I like (always over 40 mind you) hating on Corbyn. Ultimately it's my own fault for liking anyone who is a Brit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back