BREXIT (3 Viewers)

I think we can track the whole thing back, like the whole fall of the British empire and all of this tired business, to Right Said Fred getting to number 1 with "Too Sexy". That was just the beginning of the end, if you ask me. It all fucken started there.

The writing was on the wall when Lembit Opik was shagging a Cheeky Girl
000005577-lembit1.jpg

Decent conversation about it with Paul Mason from the Novarra media folk, I listened on a podcast so video is not necessary. Good Brexit bore fodder

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

they do say living in Ireland is amazing early on though so do hold that against it.

Decent conversation about it with Paul Mason from the Novarra media folk, I listened on a podcast so video is not necessary. Good Brexit bore fodder

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

they do say living in Ireland is amazing early on though so do hold that against it.

I want to hear Paul Mason say "Billingham Synthonia" (they're a football club in the North East)

It's so messed up, it's actually great fun. Let me see, is this correct?

May, who was originally anti-Brexit, has been pushing for Brexit. When she delivered a sort of plan for Brexit, ot wasn't good enough for some people so before she pushed it through, she said feck it, this isn't gonna happen, let's go back to talk to Angela and see if we can sort something better. Then there's a vote of confidence, as pushed for by the hardliners in her own party.

If May goes <scccchhhhh cutting neck sound> a NEW PM will need to either start over (but Juncker said no way to that), have a "no deal" situation (disastrous economically), or campaign to remain.

If she WINS, they'll get the soft Brexit they don't want. But if she LOSES, there'll a likelihood to be a disastrous Brexit or no Brexit at all!

So if they win, they lose.

What a bunch of dorks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back