BREXIT (9 Viewers)

Get it together man, we're relying on your forex expertise!

OK, I think I have it. Easier way of looking at this

If you're going to the UK soon/ any time this year, buy your Sterling in the few days before the Vote. It will be weak until then, so you will get more for your Euro..

When the No-to-Brexit wins, Sterling will strengthen very quickly, and you will get less for your Euro at that stage.

So, If you have a load of sterling right now, DON'T convert it to Euro until after the vote. You'll get more Euro when Sterling strengthens again.

Right? :barefoot:

That's better. So, would it be wise to buy a little sterling every week for the next while then cash it in when Brexit fails to pass?
And, more importantly, will you make up the difference if it passes?

Lol

Yes to the first bit.

EDIT
Same rule applies if you are thinking of buying something big from the UK - say a car or a piece of equipment or a rarity or anything on amazon.co.uk etc. Buy it before the vote not after!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So what people seem to be predicting is that south England will vote to leave EU while Wales, Scotland and north England will swing to vote to stay in. Does this sound about right?

So what people seem to be predicting is that south England will vote to leave EU while Wales, Scotland and north England will swing to vote to stay in. Does this sound about right?
Makes sense. But people also said Scotland would vote for independence, soooo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back