Threads
Website
thumped.com

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
I had bbc news on earlier and they were talking to two young Boris fans. I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so much.

Lili Marlene

Wanna Get Out
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
I don't understand all this crap about "only 0.2%" of the country voting for him. Do they think he wasn't a member of the conservative party when they voted for them in 2017?

ann post

Threads
I'd a feeling about BJ yesterday that i couldn't quite pin down, this seems to sum it up though.

Johnson cannot disillusion anyone, for no one is under any illusion that he is truthful or trustworthy, honourable or earnest.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
I was watching PM Question Time and BJ didn't answer any of Corbyn's questions, just shouted and waved his arms like a child. This is going to get pretty boring really quickly.

hydromancer

Supporter
Threads
Yeah Boris kind of went berserk after a long qeustion from Corbyn who was very calm and measured by comparison. Labour have now rolled back and decided to wait to hold a no confidence vote which the Lib Dems certainly want and the SNP most likely to. Whether it is the best strategy or not they will need to be able to work with those two parties.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Yeah Boris kind of went berserk after a long qeustion from Corbyn who was very calm and measured by comparison. Labour have now rolled back and decided to wait to hold a no confidence vote which the Lib Dems certainly want and the SNP most likely to. Whether it is the best strategy or not they will need to be able to work with those two parties.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

We're listening to...

• Afro tombo
    Afro tombo
    Moussier Tombola
    Afro tombo

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads