BREXIT (1 Viewer)

Squiggle

Born-again non-smoker
Supporter
Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
DUP voted against every single option presented to them. Points for consistency anyway. Maybe they need to rephrase the question so that "NO" is the right answer.

billygannon

Contributor
Threads
Unless Westminster decides to seriously break with its conventions and rules, it's looking like the UK will leave without a Withdrawal Agreement in ten days time.

Theresa May's government is possibly the most stupid government in any country ever.

hermie

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site

billygannon

Contributor
Threads
I reckon so. I mean at least this French government was cobbled together after an actual war. This Tory government is knowingly driving the country in to a deep recession and possibly decades of international isolation for no reason at all.

I thought the FF/Green government of 2008, with it's limitless guarantee, was dumb... but this is off the scale.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
So now she want Corbyn to help her out of this mess? After calling him every name under the sun for the last two years...

Bernie Lomax

Threads
This is a chance for Corbyn to step in and save the day and position himself as the next prime minister. Don't fuck it up Jez. At least his response acknowledges remainers exist. TM has spent the last 3 years denying their existence.

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
I'm now openly wearing my Brits Out badge because I fucking hate them so much.
If there is one thing that Brexit has clarified for me it's that I don't hate the Brits - I hate the Tory party. The Brexiteers, the "moderates", the isolated Remainers in the party. Every single last one of them. And everyone who has ever voted for any of them ever.

Simplistic I know, but it works for me.

Unicron

Supporter
Threads
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
If there is one thing that Brexit has clarified for me it's that I don't hate the Brits - I hate the Tory party. The Brexiteers, the "moderates", the isolated Remainers in the party. Every single last one of them. And everyone who has ever voted for any of them ever.

#notallbrits

Bernie Lomax

Threads

I'm with you on that.

Also not a fan of the hardcore FBPE crowd. They're as unwilling to compromise as the ERG lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Change
    Memory
    Cindy Wilson
    Change

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads