BREXIT (1 Viewer)

billygannon

Contributor
Threads
Ah! I'd just wang on.

You know... I actually edit these posts! (I edited this one when I realised I was reaching a word count of about 2,000).

Burgerbarbaby

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Had a look at the Irexit party twitter feed and they're also saying that he's speaking at the thing.
Same as they had that invisible Kerry woman as a candidate for Councillor? :)

That party are a bunch of clowns and a bunch of malicious pricks. Take yer pick with Hooky there.

Burgerbarbaby

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
@billygannon should do a brexit podcast or something, taking live questions from Thumpeders. I'd listen...
Yeah! I'd subscribe to that! How about Billy interviewing other people? Like that brilliant podcast before the repeal-the-8th referendum, speaking to people from both sides of the debate? Interspersed with Billy banging on about GBV?

billygannon

Contributor
Threads
Yeah! I'd subscribe to that! How about Billy interviewing other people? Like that brilliant podcast before the repeal-the-8th referendum, speaking to people from both sides of the debate? Interspersed with Billy banging on about GBV?
I dunno... maybe I will.

billygannon

Contributor
Threads
The Irish flag is a depiction of the stereotypical Irish person.
The orange on the Irish flag represents the hair; the white is for the milky white skin; and the green represents the rotting, gangrenous genitalia.

Unicron

Supporter
Threads
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
True, but if you're trying to argue that the colour orange on the island of Ireland is not owned by unionists then, well, I wish you luck on your quest.
It's gold! as in Leprechaun gold. sheesh
I've spent ten minutes rewriting a response to this which has varied wildly between reasoned and factual, a recounting of personal anecdotes, and angry vitriolic abuse.

All I'm going to say is that you've no idea how upsetting I find this kind of talk.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I've spent ten minutes rewriting a response to this which has varied wildly between reasoned and factual, a recounting of personal anecdotes, and angry vitriolic abuse.

All I'm going to say is that you've no idea how upsetting I find this kind of talk.
There are some Protestant Leprachauns. Not many mind. You can tell by their webbed feet and hands.

Lili Marlene

Hey Twitterworld
Supporter
Contributor
Threads

Oh I apologize then, I didn't mean anything by it.

I'm definitely in the privileged position of having been a catholic growing up in catholic Ireland but now that i'm not religious at all I guess I don't take the religious aspects of the flag seriously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Change
    Memory
    Cindy Wilson
    Change

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads