egg_

Staff member
Supporter
Since 1999
Threads
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards

Bernie Lomax

Threads
The Brexiteers in my office are shitting themselves which gives me hope. One Little Englander said there'd be riots on the streets if we remain. Bring it on, bitches!

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Apparently Corbyn got boxed in the head by a brexit supporter last night while visiting a mosque. It’s was originally reported (by the bbc) that he was egged but turns out he was actually swung at (although I think the guy missed). Don’t think it’s being reported anywhere, now imagine the headlines if a left wing protester threw an egg at May?

Lili Marlene

Wanna Get Out
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Apparently Corbyn got boxed in the head by a brexit supporter last night while visiting a mosque. It’s was originally reported (by the bbc) that he was egged but turns out he was actually swung at (although I think the guy missed). Don’t think it’s being reported anywhere, now imagine the headlines if a left wing protester threw an egg at May?
Supposedly no press were there (what??) and someone has been arrested so they can't talk about it.

Anyway, Rachel Riley says he deserves it because he's a Nazi.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Heading home to Donegal at the end of the month. Will I need a green card to drive through the North? No one knows.

"At the moment all insurers are taking different measures leading up Brexit.

A lot of insurers are waiting until all news is final before they will issue green cards.

AXA, your underwriter have not issued any green cards to date and are advising they will have more information closer the time.

We reckon that if all goes through they should be issuing green cards in the coming weeks for those that require them.

We will keep you updated.

ann post

Threads
Heading home to Donegal at the end of the month. Will I need a green card to drive through the North? No one knows.

"At the moment all insurers are taking different measures leading up Brexit.

A lot of insurers are waiting until all news is final before they will issue green cards.

AXA, your underwriter have not issued any green cards to date and are advising they will have more information closer the time.

We reckon that if all goes through they should be issuing green cards in the coming weeks for those that require them.

We will keep you updated.
Not sure if the company but a mate got one already. Gonna email my crew today and corner them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Previous thread
Next thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)

• We're listening to...

• Lavender EP
      Ginseng Strip 2002 (Prod. Yung Gud)
      Yung Lean
      Lavender EP

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads