BREXIT (5 Viewers)

The Government's Own Brexit Analysis Says The UK Will Be Worse Off In Every Scenario Outside The EU

Asked why the prime minister was not making the analysis public, a DExEU source told BuzzFeed News: "Because it's embarrassing."

Even though the analysis assumes that the UK will agree a trade deal with the US, roll over dozens of the EU’s current trade agreements, and consider loosening regulations after Brexit, there is no scenario that does not leave the country worse off.

My aunt was over the other week. She lives in Leeds. Her and her husband were looking to move over to Ireland and were kicking the tyres on some houses here last summer. Now she's convinced BREXIT won't happen. Says that it's a commonly held opinion there now.

My aunt was over the other week. She lives in Leeds. Her and her husband were looking to move over to Ireland and were kicking the tyres on some houses here last summer. Now she's convinced BREXIT won't happen. Says that it's a commonly held opinion there now.

I've been saying it since theresa may became pm that they'll hold a referendum on the final deal, vote against it, may resigns, Boris Johnson becomes pm and UK stay in the EU.

I love their rationale that their preferred one wasn't tested in it, a bespoke one.

I think for many Conservatives, the bespoke one they want is that they get everything they want and don't have to do anything they don't want.

I tried to get an agreement like that with an ex. It is the reason they are an ex.

Apparently they weren't pleased at my suggestion that I get all the benefits of a relationship with none of the downside

rest assured, I didn't really suggest that

I didn't know whether to post here on the wtf thread

From royal mail surcharge FAQ
Franking surcharges explained
I don't post international mail. Why am I being charged for international items?

Your items may have been posted to The Republic of Ireland. Because it is not part of the United Kingdom any items posted there are classed as international mail

Some handbags shit at a Rees Mogg event. Twitter is kicking off about this right now. Sadly no one twatted Rees Mogg himself

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That Rees Mogg scuffle was a set up/publicity stunt, right? Why were Breitbart there with a film crew? He's been clogging up my Twitter feed since this incident.

I spent a while investigating some of the stuff pouring out of their subcontractors last year, and it would certainly be on form for an event to not be an event unless some anchor can knock two days racism or right wing ranting out of it.
i.e. I agree.

Jacob Reese Moog (sic) said this today

European Union laws that could come in after we have left may look to the government as ‘a cloud no bigger than a man’s hand’ but could turn into a torrent similar to the one unleashed by Elijah.

It could drown the City of London, soak consumers and flood farmers. The range and extent of these laws covers almost everyone in the country one way or another and we would have no say at all over some laws that we could now veto.

The chance for a vengeful EU to cause regulatory damage to us may be too great for them to resist and the government needs to be strong in refusing to accept new laws once we have left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back