BREXIT (7 Viewers)

I found this one particularly funny

Ratcliffe is a special kind of arsehole.

@nuke terrorist I never knew he named the Ineos team after this car.
Ah, I didn't read the article. When I looked this thing up months ago I didn't see any plans for an electric or hybrid version. Just a big engine version of a thing that is nostalgia on wheels. It'll probably be really good annoyingly. The people who'll buy it won't be off-roading , they will just drive around London, because they can afford the congestion and parking charges.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't follow UK politics too much but DW seemed to think the story worthy of covering

They got a super photo

59192611_1005.jpg

I really hate the suit and backpack look. "I'm an office drone, but I run on the weekends".

My parents are visiting atm, me and dad independently came to the conclusion that if that's what bullying is, we're all in an awful lot of trouble.

There was a quid on callans kicks on Friday about men who rediscover cycling in their 40s and it replaces their personality…. I stared nervously down at my craft beer…

Nothing wrong about embracing a source of joy and health.
There is a very strong correlation between getting older and getting happier, and also fitness and happiness.
It can draw a sense of guilt out of others - that they are neglecting their own fitness & health- so you will get some barbs.
We can only do what's right for ourselves, regardless of what others think.
I'm still never wearing lycra though :)

Well yeah, you're running a country. It's important. And there he is like getting sacked is getting in the way of his gym time.

They gave us all backpacks in work - the same ones. We all walk around like we're in some cult.
But they are good ones, and they were freeee

He seems to have tried the duffle bag look as well.

1682274910745.png

but is in more images with a backpack

1682274941076.png

cant see the brand though

1682274981012.png

Further investigaions show he has the same coffee cup as me - it fights in the bottle cage on the bike

1682275035996.png

Rishi likes a backpack too

1682275104851.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back