BREXIT (5 Viewers)

i bought a jumper from this "EU" branded shop, which turned out to be based of out the UK.
I didn't know this at the time.
They sent the jumper, and then months later FedEx independently came looking for close to 90 Euro in various charges, so almost doubled to cost of the fucking jumper. But at that point months had passed and I wasn't in a position to send the thing back.

Long story short: download your jumpers.

Isn't the correct response here to tell Fedex to go fuck themselves? I mean, you got your parcel, what are they going to do?

Isn't the correct response here to tell Fedex to go fuck themselves? I mean, you got your parcel, what are they going to do?
send in debt collection people, they said.
I have the latest iteration of the letter, they were already talking about getting fighty. I wasn't interested in finding out what they'd do.

I paid my UK Are Dickheads Tax, and left it there.

I have the latest iteration of the letter, they were already talking about getting fighty. I wasn't interested in finding out what they'd do.

Harrumph. Was there any indication the charge would be that high when you received the package?

Harrumph. Was there any indication the charge would be that high when you received the package?
Mate, I thought I was buying the poxy jumper from somewhere within the EU. I'd certainly not have bought anything from them if I'd known there were Brits involved.

Nah, I fucked up. Just avoid buying anything from the UK. Or going there. Interacting with Brits might be OK, providing they initiate the conversation with an apology, and have a carefully curated list ready if anyone asks them "For what?"

I think the minimum charge for a debt collector to make a call is €800 so they would be losing a lot of money by sending in a debt collector for €50 of tax.

I think the minimum charge for a debt collector to make a call is €800 so they would be losing a lot of money by sending in a debt collector for €50 of tax.

I once forgot to pay a FedEx charge and had to deal with the agency. The original charge was about 17 euro and the agency wanted about 5/10 euro more on top. I argued but got nowhere. Iirc I actually tried to pay the day I got a reminder/final warning from FedEx but I was already too late so was pretty pissed off hence the arguing the case.

I'm telling ya, there must be a way of setting up a Thumped Smoogling Klub. Or gifts that you ask for from here and repay in pints because you're generous and feel sorry for the Irish diaspora in Sasana.

Any thumpeders in the 6 counties? You could be the conduit. Of course I would expect you to deliver my packages to my door.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He does seem like quite the prick. My Man Utd. friend would rather have him buy ManU than any of the other horrible people who are interested or have already been there.

The big boy toy car he's decided to make is grotesque in all kinds of ways.

yeah - I knew Grenadier was a Land Rover thing when Ineos put Grenadier in the name of cycling team.
unfortunately PL football club owners and cycling team sponsors now are some extremely wealthy nasty fuckers.
but the MUFC alternatives to Ratcliffe are even worse.
A country owning a football club should never have been allowed.
Bahrain, the UAE, Kazakhstan, and Israel all sponsor cycling teams. the former two are currently two of the strongest.

I'm not even sure what thread I'm in, but I to looked up that machine he's getting other people to build a while ago. Might as well be the Brexitmobile. Just the Wiki on it's own would make your stomach turn. Or our stomach's turn.

I'm not even sure what thread I'm in, but I to looked up that machine he's getting other people to build a while ago. Might as well be the Brexitmobile. Just the Wiki on it's own would make your stomach turn. Or our stomach's turn.
Brexit also affected how UK football teams can recruit players.
They can't sign foreign young lads until they're 18 and EU lads need work permit nonsense.
Glad to get this thread back on track!

I found this one particularly funny

Ratcliffe is a special kind of arsehole.

@nuke terrorist I never knew he named the Ineos team after this car.
the whole Grenadier thing is kind of funny, Ratcliffe allegedly loved Defenders and told Land Rover to keep making them. Land Rover said, nah. So he said I'll build my own Defenders, with Blackjack and Hookers.

Land Rover got a bit upset, and sued him or something. He told them to fuck off, so now we have the Grenadier.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This GB news thing is going to be a hit, isn't it? Gammon Broadcasting.

the whole Grenadier thing is kind of funny, Ratcliffe allegedly loved Defenders and told Land Rover to keep making them. Land Rover said, nah. So he said I'll build my own Defenders, with Blackjack and Hookers.

Land Rover got a bit upset, and sued him or something. He told them to fuck off, so now we have the Grenadier.

This GB news thing is going to be a hit, isn't it? Gammon Broadcasting.

The woman behind Farage's shoulder has an amazing haircut. It's like a parody of The Karen.

In fairness though, maybe the UK did the rest of the EU a favour.

A bit like that scene in the movie where the protagonist realizes there's no coming back from their situation, and wander bravely off into the firey abyss to await death alone. Selflessly not inflicting their pain on everyone else.

In fairness though, maybe the UK did the rest of the EU a favour.

A bit like that scene in the movie where the protagonist realizes there's no coming back from their situation, and wander bravely off into the firey abyss to await death alone. Selflessly not inflicting their pain on everyone else.

God they’d love that. Feckin Brits

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back