BREXIT (9 Viewers)

Lads, he just didn't understand that being bitter and giving out about everything and everyone else is actually a love language. A bonding exercise.

Gonna drop him a note.

Don't particulalry give a fuck about the English, the Brits or Corbyn or even Labour - but Jeremy was AWOL enough on Brexit (both fucking times!) to be actually complicit in its passing, so he can spit roast on his own dick in hell for all I care

Let him retire somewhere and work on his memoirs or whatever sociology professors do

i don't think i was on thumped at the time. what'd i miss?
Cim Jarroll was name searching and became very insistent that I @ him if I talk about him with my friends; Glinner I dunno, I was blocked by him very, very early on Twitter, no idea why. That one turned out well.

Cim Jarroll was name searching and became very insistent that I @ him if I talk about him with my friends; Glinner I dunno, I was blocked by him very, very early on Twitter, no idea why. That one turned out well.

Glinner was also name searching, only at a much deeper level.

The game of thrones / father ted mashup that i tweeted one was shared by him at something like 1.30am. He didn't follow me and didn't tag him, it just said father ted or something.

Don't particulalry give a fuck about the English, the Brits or Corbyn or even Labour - but Jeremy was AWOL enough on Brexit (both fucking times!) to be actually complicit in its passing, so he can spit roast on his own dick in hell for all I care
He'd certainly have done a lot better in 2019 if he'd stuck to his pro-Brexit position and stopped trying to please the columnist class and their readers.

Let him retire somewhere and work on his memoirs or whatever sociology professors do
One of the most popular local MPs in the entire country, pretty much the opposite of Guardian reading professors.

Starmer's lack of integrity has served him well this far though, he's the leader and Corbyn isn't even a member, can't argue with results!

at one point I believed Glinner was posting, or lurking on thumped. He interacted with me on twitter years ago, when I opened a twitter account. Like it would have been something l5 + years ago possibly.
Cycling was the reason I opened Twitter, and couple of thumped people got added in there somehow via who knows. But there would have been nothing else, cycling bollocks, and thumped. At the time I wasn't sure if it really was him, but I concluded that it must have been via here because I'm about 98% certain there could have been no other way he would have had any notion about me.

The only one who knows how to implement brexit properly is Mr. Faberge.
Come on Nig, your country needs you.....
There will be plenty of time left for pints with the lads....

Who were the stronger leaders around at the time who weathered the storm? :p

Cameron - bailed on day one
May - Ousted by Boris
Boris - Incompetent to an art, on the project he used to oust May
Truss - Truss
You can add him to that list if you like. Great bedfellows.

Boris got everything he ever wanted and he knew how to win an election - a total scumbag, but out of Corbyn's league on appealing to an electorate.

You can like someone and their politics, and think they're super chap and all of that
And still think they're a shit leader and a useless politician.

And if Starmer is not to people's liking, he's a direct result of Corbyn, who was shit at his job. I'd take Starmer running a Remain campaign 10 times before I'd have invisible Corbyn in. Useless. Worse than useless; complicit in the failure of Remain.
Anyway, the English can all go shit in a hat.

*Except the ones I know and like and/or am related to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back