BREXIT (4 Viewers)

"The Spectator’s James Forsyth says there is growing support in the Conservative party for the proposal that Boris Johnson should be forced to stand aside almost immediately so that Dominic Raab can take over as a caretaker PM."

"The Spectator’s James Forsyth says there is growing support in the Conservative party for the proposal that Boris Johnson should be forced to stand aside almost immediately so that Dominic Raab can take over as a caretaker PM."

I always though that in football when there was a caretaker manager, that he was like the grounds man that takes care of the football pitches

Spectactularly bad scatterbrained speech (even by his standards) by a bluffer with the arrogance knocked out of him.
This is not the beginning of the end of the chaos, but rather the end of the beginning of the chaos.

Seriously, are these people real people. I need to see a Dorries or a Mims in the flesh. i actually work in the same places these people work at/go to, and I've never seen them.

They're supposed to not ever see me, but that doesn't mean I'm not supposed to not ever see them.

Are there any smart Tories?

Have they all been marginalised to the back benches over recent years.

I don't mean are there any good tories, the answer is obviously no.

But the lot that have been front and centre in recent years all seem spectacularly dim.

People seemed to think that Sunak was the brains of the operation but as chancellor of the exchequer he's one of the least relevant senior British ministers WRT Irish life so I never thought much about him. Also he never ended up on a 45 second clip on twitter debasing himself over some Brexit argument.

Are there any smart Tories?

Have they all been marginalised to the back benches over recent years.

I don't mean are there any good tories, the answer is obviously no.

But the lot that have been front and centre in recent years all seem spectacularly dim.

People seemed to think that Sunak was the brains of the operation but as chancellor of the exchequer he's one of the least relevant senior British ministers WRT Irish life so I never thought much about him. Also he never ended up on a 45 second clip on twitter debasing himself over some Brexit argument.

this guy - although he quit when bojo got in.

can someone confirm that i'm not losing it, in that an article about the results of a survey on brexit makes no mention of what the actual survey results are?

Sorry, you're losing it

"The latest YouGov poll has found that every region of the UK now believes Brexit was an error, with 55% of those questioned believing that Brexit has gone badly compared with 33% who say it has gone well."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back