BREXIT (5 Viewers)

Jesus, I finished work and went for cans with a mate in the park.

I get back to the real world of the interwebs and all this has happened. What kind of prick is gonna replace Rishi Rich? Sunak might hate people like me, but his lockdown policies suited me quite well. The next person, who knows?

Make it a sex farce, they love a bit of that, the English

You're Pulling My Johnson!

or somesuch

I see it now… 70s sex comedy style… Johnson is a posh perv country squire on who’s land a car with two cheeky working class couples breaks down one winter night… and There’s a lorra sexy laughs until he destroys British industry and sells off public services…

This guy has all round bad vibes. He has the air of someone who’s paid to have been hurt or killed numerous times

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This guy has all round bad vibes. He has the air of someone who’s paid to have been hurt or killed numerous times

this is a weird photo. the doubling of the union jack is somehow particularly cringe-worthy. it doesn’t make for a nicer image. comes off as a bit north korea, but at least the north koreans actually pay attention to aesthetics. this is just gammon DPRK vibes. high production values with no taste.

also yeah totally this guy knows where bodies are buried, I guarantee it

Is Starmer still doing everything he can to distance himself from the unions? A man who knows how to pick defeat from the jaws of victory at every turn.

I see Mick Lynch has been disappeared from tv after proving too popular with the general public with his "things can be better" message.

Further to my general rambling on this, and drawing comparisons with johnsons rise to PM

He built platform by tearing strips off Theresa May in the house of shouting apes, built a dissent army and eventually heaved her, becoming PM.

At present Tories are now aligning in a platform to oust him, which will require a new PM.

Next election like Borisis first will be faced by said new PM who is in the handy position of applying for a job they already have.

TLDR.

The new Tory MO is to defeat the opposition by being the opposition, internalising debate.

Also the number of Tories who've been bumped to a ministerial pension in the Cameron to Johnson era is probably double that of a regular political cycle with all the stepping up and down they've been doing - now granted half of them are millionaires already but also they have that golden blanket of taxpayer cash to build another generation of Tories.

Pricks.

Oh - and I see Irish politicians are running this scheme too - Varadkar opposing MM although they literally have the same job and agreed to have it. Lots of local TD's saying someone needs to do something about all this madness, except they are the govt, not the opposition

Further to my general rambling on this, and drawing comparisons with johnsons rise to PM

He built platform by tearing strips off Theresa May in the house of shouting apes, built a dissent army and eventually heaved her, becoming PM.

At present Tories are now aligning in a platform to oust him, which will require a new PM.

Next election like Borisis first will be faced by said new PM who is in the handy position of applying for a job they already have.

TLDR.

The new Tory MO is to defeat the opposition by being the opposition, internalising debate.

Also the number of Tories who've been bumped to a ministerial pension in the Cameron to Johnson era is probably double that of a regular political cycle with all the stepping up and down they've been doing - now granted half of them are millionaires already but also they have that golden blanket of taxpayer cash to build another generation of Tories.

Pricks.

Oh - and I see Irish politicians are running this scheme too - Varadkar opposing MM although they literally have the same job and agreed to have it. Lots of local TD's saying someone needs to do something about all this madness, except they are the govt, not the opposition
Kinda not cool to have the TLDR longer than the R
Not cool, man!

England can have itself.
That's how I've always felt about them. And then they voted the same sentiment in with Brexit. Good luck to them.
Don't care a bit about what happens to them, except as it affects this island.
Englishness - currently in the form of Brexit and the Tories - is still the greatest threat to peace and prosperity in Ireland.
Fuck 'em.

TLDR.

Pricks.

Leo always kinda did that though didn't he? Even before coalition/confidence and supply he was won't to lob grenades in the direction of his own party/leadership?

The whole thing is a power for powers sake move - you spend you time unsettling everyone around you to your advantage - fuck the bigger picture.

When you don't want the world to change, and are fundamentally happy with how it's running for you and your mates, it's in your interests to start fights over ticky, tacky, things like politeness and decorum and keep the outrage machine fully oiled. Your project is to keep things as they are.

how this all kicked off is so on-the-nose it’s absurd. drunken tory clown getting frisky with underlings at private club dinner, people caught telling lies about it afterwards. if nothing else, I’m sure that boris is furious at the idea that he would be felled by such a pathetically irrelevant incident

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back