BREXIT (10 Viewers)

I have a feeling that some of these MP's and Sirs aren't actually real people and no one has noticed.
Sir Micheal "Hot" Take.

Did you purposely miss the obvious here or are ya taking the mick?

I don't mean to pick on Liz Truss specifically, but here we go anyway.

I saw someone on twitter mention how she is speaking in a lower register lately, to seem more stately. So I youtubed some old footage to see if she had a squeaky voice before. Not really is the answer. But the Tim Nice but Dim vibes are off the scale.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I saw someone on twitter mention how she is speaking in a lower register lately, to seem more stately. So I youtubed some old footage to see if she had a squeaky voice before. Not really is the answer. But the Tim Nice but Dim vibes are off the scale.

the vacant smile when she walks out. Just a thick person

Can't believe I watched all of that.

Dim, I dunno. I think she knows her limitations and has good researchers around her in that speech. And maybe good PR people around her lately. She just knows what she's not good at.
I remember people like her from college. I deserve to be here, but I'm not sure why. A nervous breakdown waiting to happen.

Interesting side note, since she was talking about the environment and that, I know the people who built that set behind her, and several other tory conferences. All of it gets built in London, goes in a truck, goes to wherever, driven back to London, and then thrown in a skip. It get's slashed and smashed first to make sure no jokers down the dump can use it. Then it gets taken to a dump. Then it gets aggregated, and actually some of it does get recycled in some way. But all in all, very wasteful.

This could also go in the Covid thread I suppose:

This is such a huge example of the fish like memories of the general public. At each stage of the pandemic the Tories seemed to take the most risky strategy; close down late, open up quick but because one big risk they took that paid off, rolling out the vaccine earlier than the EU, there seems to be a low level consensus that they handled covid well.

See, if you've unfollowed Rosie Holt you're not seeing any sort of funny sometimes videos which have run out of steam a bit.

But you're also possibly not seeing Michael Gove do this ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back