BREXIT (1 Viewer)

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
i was trying to get mushroom starter kits, and all the vendors in the UK are no longer shipping outside the UK. fortunately i found one in kerry, but they've not responded to my query yet.

ann post

Solutions
N.I. parliament had the opportunity yesterday to ban hunting with hounds and for reasons I can't understand Sinn Fein bollocksed it up. All SF MLAs voted against it, while all UUP MLAs supported the ban.

I just read two pages of the bill and it was a piece of shit designed to allow foxhunting while saying it is illegal. Here is what i read, i highlighted the bit that makes it useless for you. I suspect i'm the only person in the whole online discussion who's read it :p

1638906561740.png
1638906601388.png

nuke terrorist

Supporter
I just read two pages of the bill and it was a piece of shit designed to allow foxhunting while saying it is illegal. Here is what i read, i highlighted the bit that makes it useless for you. I suspect i'm the only person in the whole online discussion who's read it :p

View attachment 15328
View attachment 15329
Thanks ann post.
that was completely useless legislation.
better to wait and get it right next time - no exemptions.

moose

Be kind.
Supporter
Solutions
Website
www.moosetwentythree.com

View attachment 15328
View attachment 15329

Have you posted this on Twitter? Needs a sharing.

hydromancer

Johnson urging everyone to get on with "it" repeating a few slogans and phrases.
There will be an investigation so something to consider further on down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads