BREXIT (15 Viewers)

nephew of Sir John Laws, Lord Justice of Appeal, interviewed by grand-daughter of Lord Robertson, judge of the Scots High Court of Justiciary, and grand-niece of James Wilson Robertson, colonial Governor-General of Nigeria

nephew of Sir John Laws, Lord Justice of Appeal, interviewed by grand-daughter of Lord Robertson, judge of the Scots High Court of Justiciary, and grand-niece of James Wilson Robertson, colonial Governor-General of Nigeria
Anything that combats the BBC left-wing bias is welcome.

cummings is a weirdo but he does give a good quote. the mark e. smith of accelerationist hyper-thatcherite managerialist techno-catastrophism, don’t you know

cummings is a weirdo but he does give a good quote. the mark e. smith of accelerationist hyper-thatcherite managerialist techno-catastrophism, don’t you know
He's just a silicon-valley style scammer who is a bit pissed off his 15 mins of fame are up. He's not even that much of a weirdo, he only started dressing weird when he got famous! He's basically Elon Musk, wants you to think he's a weirdo but is actually a dull, dull, dull, rich kid.

Meanwhile, in actual British politics, there's Sajid Javid who apparently reads The Fountainhead out loud every year.

He's just a silicon-valley style scammer who is a bit pissed off his 15 mins of fame are up. He's not even that much of a weirdo, he only started dressing weird when he got famous! He's basically Elon Musk, wants you to think he's a weirdo but is actually a dull, dull, dull, rich kid.

Meanwhile, in actual British politics, there's Sajid Javid who apparently reads The Fountainhead out loud every year.

england is a strange place

5568.jpg

WHAT ARE THEY FIGHTING ABOUT???

Every one of those pricks is costing me money. And endangering my health and that of those around me. I don't say it often, but I'll say it now: Cunts.

Game over man, game over.

I dunno if if we're quite there yet. These pricks think we are, but that's only because of the price of bacon rolls these days. And Rashford, and Corbyn. And Chris Whitty wouldn't have minded but that it was on camera.

Honestly my Irish dwelling friends, they really are that stupid over here. Not all of them, but fuuuucck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back