BREXIT (6 Viewers)

how that twerp got a job is beyond me

He's been very good at going on camera and taking hits for the team. It's kept him in a job. And regular people respect him for it, because "at least he has the guts to face the journalists". But yeah, I'm not sure that he's walking out in front of the journalists because he wants to.

And there you have it folks. The British Labour Party
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

she is useless. She seems to be the 'go-to' person Andrew Marr gets on his show on a sunday morning because doing so will be safe to the tories. Jesus, I'd be furious if I was more british than I am.

The view over here is one of bemusement. But at least they're finally noticing the Unionists, that's all the Unionists ever really wanted, like a teenager with an absent daddy.

Only taken a hundred years.

this guy again. here he is saying "all the british political pundits are useless thick twats and you shouldn't listen them and i duped them and the public into voting for boris johnson" and those political pundits are all in his replies going "thanks for pointing this out dom, i'd be interested in reading a longer piece about it'. jesus

Apparently Foster said a while back that she has not even seen the letter which lead to her resignation so possibly the whole thing was an invention used for a certain segment to take over the party which either way seems to have backfired with the DUP being increasingly split meanwhile they seem incapable of politically working with anyone even the UK government.

Apparently Foster said a while back that she has not even seen the letter which lead to her resignation so possibly the whole thing was an invention used for a certain segment to take over the party which either way seems to have backfired with the DUP being increasingly split meanwhile they seem incapable of politically working with anyone even the UK government.

Oh no

this guy again. here he is saying "all the british political pundits are useless thick twats and you shouldn't listen them and i duped them and the public into voting for boris johnson" and those political pundits are all in his replies going "thanks for pointing this out dom, i'd be interested in reading a longer piece about it'. jesus

There’s a story about dissident writers in Poland in the 1970s who thought that there must be two people, both named noam chomsky — one is an academic linguist, the other a political activist. because it just didn’t seem possible to them that this could all just be one guy.

I feel a similar sort of thing about dominic cummings. it’s like there’s two people there. the machiavellian political string-puller, and the systems-theory nerd who writes blog posts about the moon landing. it’s a weird combo for a single human.

that comment re overconfidence reminds me of the maxim that the greatest cure for impostor syndrome is the british public school system. i had a (very) brief argument with peter hitchens about a year ago over his annoyance about not being invited on TV & radio as a talking head about covid.

There’s a story about dissident writers in Poland in the 1970s who thought that there must be two people, both named noam chomsky — one is an academic linguist, the other a political activist. because it just didn’t seem possible to them that this could all just be one guy.

I feel a similar sort of thing about dominic cummings. it’s like there’s two people there. the machiavellian political string-puller, and the systems-theory nerd who writes blog posts about the moon landing. it’s a weird combo for a single human.
I would think he's just a man who is thoroughly sure he's correct about everything all the time. It's his own ego, magnified by the fact that middle England doesn't work and is actually a bit of a cunt, as a construct. Facing up to that is difficult.

It's glaringly obvious to me that a society which elects someone like Johnson does so precisely because they do see themselves as being cunts hence getting the biggest the cunt they can find to act the absolute **** unless they actually believe he can protect them whatever victim hood they are supposed to feel from the EU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back