BREXIT (5 Viewers)

She wasn't the most progressive at all, she is as much a dinosaur as most of them. The 'most progressive' DUP fucks are low-key ones that they keep out of the spotlight for fear of upsetting loyalist voters.

oh yeah, though i was talking of the big names theyre going to throw in the ring. i doubt any minor progressive types are going to get a shot. would welcome being wrong

Supposedly anyone sitting in Westminster would have step down as an MP to become first minister of NI. So that alone might preclude Wilson or Paisley if it's true. I'd kind miss Foster and O' Neill as first and second ministers they have potential as duo.

Stan-Laurel-and-Oliver-Hardy.jpg

Snarlene could start her own unionist movement pretty handy. They do that every few years already. She's not hated beyond the dinosaur denying minority.

Not that we should be inclined to believe he's say what he's saying in good faith, but Cummings is absolutely flinging Johnson under the bus this morning.
and all the journalists who never questioned the UK government in 2020 as well, it's pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back