BREXIT (1 Viewer)

We didnt' do too bad out of it tbh.

20200131PHT71510_original.jpg

We didnt' do too bad out of it tbh.

20200131PHT71510_original.jpg
Ah. Nice to see Estonia getting another seat too.

Here, did you ever hear Estonian? It's a nice sounding language. I thought it was Finnish at first, it doesn't have that Slavic sound to it at all, it's lovely.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here, did you ever hear Estonian? It's a nice sounding language. I thought it was Finnish at first, it doesn't have that Slavic sound to it at all, it's lovely.

No but thats a great tune, I listened to it about twice after at work.

same with Latvian. People have this preconception that they sound rough and coarse, like Polish or Russian, but they're beautiful sounding languages. I can't speak for Lithuanian as I'm not so familiar with that. And those 2 countries (Estonia and Latvia), though they still have a lot of Russian influences, have lots of Scandanavian influences too. Lovely countries altogether.

A stupid question,but brexit is stupid so.

If I go up to belfast tomorrow do I need my passport? Or is it not needed while they sort everything?

My passport expired ages ago and I know I should have renewed it,but I don't travel anywhere really so I was being cheap and forgot.

Last year we were all panicking to get our "green cards" to allow us to use our R.o.I car insurance in the North after Brexit. No one gave a shit this time.

To be honest,it only popped into my head as I was renewing my insurance and asked about the green card,and then I thought about a passport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back