BREXIT (6 Viewers)

At one stage their policies were very new-age-hippie. Googling them now they seem sensible enough, but I'd still be a little bit suspicious

(FWIW I always vote Green in Ireland)
Sensible?? That's almost as bad as reasonable.

Have to admit, this is good content

would have been good if he segued from limbless chickens to Jaws. Briefly touched on not being able to dance with because it wasn't a waltz, it's our NATIONAL ANTHEM. Mumbled a bit about forgetting the last part, and brought the house down with laughter.

i wonder what the puppetmaster has in mind, after the puppet made those comments about jo cox earlier. throw enough shit and some will stick, i suspect.

It was just brutal I watched Cox in the parliment this morning who was absolutely awful even despite his sometimes funny booming actor voice with the lawyer jargon. Then Grove who was sneaky as fuck and later some of Johnson who apart from being a total dirtbag obviously doesn't give a fuck. The parliment is considered less than irrelevant as if that wasn't apparent from the decision taken to poruge it unbelievable stuff really.

Boris over egged it think far to aggressive when trying to look authoraitive and giving little or no information other members of his cabinet were also too dismissive when asked questions about genuine concerns. The Troy's want to be as divisive and loud as possible and have an election on purely split brexit terms remainers Vs brexiteers. They can acuse everyone else of being traitors then and themselves as the defenders of all that is British.

Sensible?? That's almost as bad as reasonable.
Dude, I suspect you are insulated from the sorts of people who think that the Rothschilds conspired with the Nazis to change concert pitch from 432Hz to 440Hz so that music would unsettle people and make them more susceptible to propaganda/advertising. The Green Party isn't

How have I never seen this? I'd love some of whatever he was smoking

I assume he's just acting out the Trump thing where he does something, sees that it's unpopular and then straight up denies that it ever happened.

His brain-melted base do as the QAnon guys do with Trump and say "we only believe what Johnson says because he is taking it down from the inside, everyone else is a lying Soros funded politician" and act out their This-is-Fine dog routine as their house burns down around them?

How did the teens in the park know he was a tory? Must’ve been wearing that suit

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back