BREXIT (2 Viewers)

hydromancer

Supporter
Threads
I was thinking Johnson might just pull a funny face at Corbyn next time like stick his tounge out pinch his cheeks and pull down his eyes

flashback

Threads
I was listening to some of the PM's question time and I imagining how happy it would make me if, amongst all the shoutings, and grumbles and "HEAR HEAR HEAR", you could just pick out a single "the fuckin *staaate* ah yiz".

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I was listening to some of the PM's question time and I imagining how happy it would make me if, amongst all the shoutings, and grumbles and "HEAR HEAR HEAR", you could just pick out a single "the fuckin *staaate* ah yiz".
or the "fucking hell" from the King of the Sheep episode of Fr Ted

flashback

Threads
yeah but... what's the joke here?
I don't think it's a joke, I think it's just a "fuck off out of here with your politics, we're not interested, we sell soggy chicken FFS.

You absolute cunts."

Something along those lines anyway.

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Went down to the anti Brexit protest in Westminster. The was a group of about 200 fashy types with free Tommy Robinson flags there trying to start trouble. At one point a group of them broke through the police barrier and attempted to charge the stage where Owen Jones was speaking. The police stopped them but it was pretty hairy.

billygannon

Contributor
Threads
I get the feeling that some sort of "One Nation" centrist party (a bit like Macron's En Marche) will emerge over the coming couple of months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Previous thread
Next thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads