BREXIT (10 Viewers)

ah he did it part-time, while holding down a full-time job. It was more of a hobby for him.

I'd be inclined to think a person could do allot just by reading up on stuff in there own time without attending a university I mean a few good books can't be much worse than a year of lectures

I am a doctor of brexit
giphy.gif

🎶Don't let Brexit indecision, take you from behind 🎶

Yeah I can see this working.

She had a really bad cancer recently so fair play to her.

I know a few people who have been going slowly insane as year 7 approaches.
So do I but they are very much in the minority. Most universities have a policy against allowing a student to continue to long, usually if it goes on too long they are made graduate with a masters degree. As I said, it depends on the discipline. Science PhDs are expensive and usually once the funding runs out (most grants are 3-4 years), you’re done.

This is fucked up.

If you look at how quickly the civil wars broke out in Rwanda and in the Balkan states in the 1990's, what's happening in Britain is a serious cause of concern.

This is fucked up.

If you look at how quickly the civil wars broke out in Rwanda and in the Balkan states in the 1990's, what's happening in Britain is a serious cause of concern.

Obviously hoping that it doesn't come to that but I imagine there's a lot of people in the UK today looking at what's been going on in Hong Kong and having a think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back