Breeders - Vicar street (1 Viewer)

I was only saying to herself the other night that they were recording a new record, and would we be lucky enough to see them over here. 28 seems a bit steep, I'll still pay it though.

Breeders>Pixies.

i saw them play in chicago a few years back. it was their first live show in many years and they were rather pants. i'm a huge breeders fan now, but kelley just stood there smoking and drinking through most of it, and someone else played most of her guitar parts. kim was cool as ever, but still. i dunno. does anyone have any positive experiences that would sway me to go? i mean i'd love to go but.... meh?

whats everyones favourite Breeders line up?

as much as I like POD I have to go for the Last Splash line up with "Big" Jim McPhearson and Josephine Whiggs, what they lack in Tanya's good looks they make up for in being shit cool

Every time I've seen The Breeders live I've loved them. Saw them a couple of times around the time of Last Spalsh, and a couple of times around Title TK. They can be pretty shambolic live, so if that kind of things annoys you then they're probably not the live act for you.

I'd go with the big jim/wiggs combo too.

yeah i'm totally with the pod lineup too. did anyone ever listen to the kelly deal 6000 or whatever they were called? or the josephine wiggs solo thing? were they any good?

I have the first (only?) Josephine Wiggs 'Experience' album. It's alright, has a version of Head to Toe on it. It's very relaxing, won't blow you away but it's nice..... y'know?

yeah i'm totally with the pod lineup too. did anyone ever listen to the kelly deal 6000 or whatever they were called? or the josephine wiggs solo thing? were they any good?
Nope, but Pacer by The Amps is possibly the best record kim deal ever released.

i would have to disagree with you there. it has some deadly songs but i didn't like the sound of it. i think it was recorded weird or something. part of it was recorded in dublin too.

Nope, but Pacer by The Amps is possibly the best record kim deal ever released.

that amps album was great except for the last two songs which were awful imho

they sound like they were an hilarious live band from what i've read

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back