breeders - last night (1 Viewer)

because I'm an idiot, I forgot all about this gig and spent my money on drink before i could get a ticket

i should have signed up for that bum fight thing, if only i had been here on Friday...:(

i was right up the front and i got crushed cos kelly and kim started handing out the set lists and drumsticks and plecs, my ribs are fucking black and blue...
the highlight was the drunk twit next to me shouting 'kim! kim! i fucking love you kim!' at kelly for about 5 minutes and her staring at him as saying 'thats not my fucking name'

oh and kim burping into the mic, lovely.

i'll nip out and get the cd later methinks... y'know they were so fucking nice the whole way through weren't they? i loved that song with the two drum kits too.
i had a fucking stupid kid beside me shouting 'play something by the pixies!'. christ that was really pissin me off... the bounsey types at the stage were alright for a change, they told people to relax instaed of horsin' them out...
these two guys sat outside from 6pm and offered swiss roll to anyone who they thought was in the band, and they ended up getting in for free, watchin the gig from the side of the stage!
jaysus..

digging thru all these posts 'cos i'm just after registering but anyhoo that was one excellent gig. i had a big stupid grin on my face the whole way thru. Kim + Kelley just radiate goodness lol. the guy shouting for the pixies was bloody annoying...glad i wasn't next to him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back