Breaking Bad Season 5 - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

Re: Breaking Bad Season 5

did they just spring that woman from out of nowhere (the one that mike met in the diner and
again later in her plush apartment
or has she been in previous episodes? I can't recall having seen her before.

did they just spring that woman from out of nowhere (the one that mike met in the diner and
again later in her plush apartment
or has she been in previous episodes? I can't recall having seen her before.

Had a look at the Breaking Bad wiki yoke and it seems they did.

Enjoyable episode anyhow. Also, I really want one of those Roomba yokes.

Fantastic episode tonight.Cant fault it.

wow - it seems his role of annoying kid isn't that much of a stretch yo

Ep 3 - I like the cut of this seasons jib. Great set up.

Ep 3 - I like the cut of this seasons jib. Great set up.

Me too great episode. I have one fault though.... when discussing Walt's birthday the SIL says, "It's been a year".... now is she talking about since he was diagnosed or since he was given the okay? He still decided to shave his head even though it would grow back now. If season 1-4 were are supposed to take place during one year, that's not really plausible. I thought it was over two years yet the baby still is very small. This is annoying me. Start up, Jessie & Jane the girl next door, Jessie in Rehab, Skyler's affair, it ending, the Mexicans, Frank's shooting/recovery to walking again, Gayle, Gus & Mike.... in 12 months. No way.

pete; can we add a "spoilers within" to the thread title please?

I think she just simply meant "Its been a year... since his last birthday, shit, life moves pretty fast huh?" typa thing...

pete; can we add a "spoilers within" to the thread title please?

I think she just simply meant "Its been a year... since his last birthday, shit, life moves pretty fast huh?" typa thing...

It's been over 24 hours since it was aired and it's season fucking 5! Don't click into season 5 if you haven't seen 1-4. Simple.

PS Cheers Pete.

Just for those who are watching season 5 but may not be up to date yet is all...

PS Cheers Pete.

Just for those who are watching season 5 but may not be up to date yet is all...

If you go back through this thread you'll see there was a discussion of a 24 moratorium (since some are watching in the States) but then it's fair game. If you are not up to date, don't click in. More to the point, my post gave nothing away for season 5 but was posing a topic of discussion about 1-4 and the time frame. Spoilers are implied when it's a thread discussing a single topic otherwise what is the point of the thread? Just to say, "That was awesome" "Good Episode." ??? Do we wait until the whole series is over to talk?

I never said your post revealed anything, I wasn't even referring to your post when I asked pete to work his magic... let it go for jaysus sake

can we get back to discussing the show now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back